congress roll call its almost here!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

Just wondering who all is coming this year??? Kyle and I will be helping Sandy Grabow with the youth silent auction and youth activities. Be sure and come by and say hi!!

Also Karen if you read this i forgot to email about lunch. If you just tell me what you are short of that is what i will bring. I think thats what i did last year too
smile.gif

aktion033.gif
BOBCAT will be there, but I won't.....I'll be at home biting my nails until I get the phone call.....Bobcat will be shown by Leah Johnson of L and M Equine Services....he will be in the yearling futurity class and the yearling stallions halter class....I will be sure to post his standings here as soon as I find out his placings.......

Hey Kay and All Congress Exhibitors,

Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year. Jim has cooked 13 briskets and around 15 racks of ribs for this year's luncheon. Wanted to be sure we had plenty of good o'l Texas BBQ for all! If you are planning on coming and don't know what to bring, right now we need bread, hot dog buns, hamburger buns, any kind of cookies, can drinks, crackers ( to go with that Wisconsin cheese) jello salads (we are renting two refrigerators again if you need something kept cold) even watermelons and cantalopes or any kind of fresh fruit.

This might be the last year that Sharron and I will be hosting this annual event due to the fact that the show will be in St. Louis next year and we don't know if the facility will allow us to continue this tradition but we will check into it.

We will be bringing 8 ponies to show and will have two geldings there for sale if anyone is looking for something to add to their show string or play with. Both of these geldings are Futurity nominated and one has almost completed his grand championships ( as a yearling) for his Hall of Fame. If you would like to see those two you can visit our website:

http://www/fiddlestixponyfarm.com

and look for Fiddlestix Black Hawk and Fiddlestix Silver Sioux.

Stop by Fiddlestix & Sharrway Farms and say hello.

Sincerely,

Karen Shaw

Fiddlestix Miniatures & Shetlands

Burleson Texas

Last edited by a moderator:
karen

ill bring some buns and make a big fruit salad. IF i get feeling really creative ill bring one of those big watermelon boats filled with fruit
smile.gif

Cant wait to see you and your horses

Oops also meant to say i sure hope you dont have to stop doing the luncheon. its so fun and man that brisket is even better then the kansas bbq brisket i make!!!

Kay

Last edited:
I'll be there and I'm bringin' pickles. And every time I say that I get the Gedney Minnesota State Fair pickles jingle going through my head......... LOL

[SIZE=14pt]Wish I was coming....but ......Have fun without me anyway![/SIZE]

Lyn

dang it lynn i thought you were coming??? i told ya you can stay at my place for free!!!

Hi Kay -- what are the dates for the Congress? Haven't been paying much attention (duh) but would like to come down and watch some of the classes and meet your new little gal.

Congress is August 3-6 (Wed to Sat).
biggrin.gif
And Star can't wait to meet Kaykay and Cassie can't wait to meet Lyn (though Cassie will have to wait a while to meet Lyn since she's going to go visit Uno first
wink.gif
)

[SIZE=14pt]Kay I soooooo wish I was coming it isnt the room that is the problem is is the travel expenses..... I had no puppies or horses to sell this spring and I have to get to nationals so im pinching every penny. Lewella, I will be busting till Cassie gets here but she really needs to party first, that is another board expense too for me and travel for her back from Congress is about 250 dollars so I really couldnt afford to go this year. I am hoping with 5 foals due, not counting hers, I can keep one and sell four and have money to show more next year. Anyone interested in either a Steel ASPC or AMHR baby, A Double reg aspc amhr baby out of Image and Chad , an amhr baby out of Carbon copy and Sweet N Sour or a for sure pinto out of fancy and Blue?????? Taking reservations![/SIZE]

Lyn
yes.gif

Lewella said:
Congress is August 3-6 (Wed to Sat). 
biggrin.gif
  And Star can't wait to meet Kaykay and Cassie can't wait to meet Lyn (though Cassie will have to wait a while to meet Lyn since she's going to go visit Uno first 
wink.gif
  )
437692[/snapback]

What is the city of the Congress Show?

Latest posts

Back