Congress pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am very interested in getting a shetland. I would love to see your shetlands at Congress with thier ribbons and trophys.

Alison

Here are a few of the Congress Winners we showed this pass year. Some will be shown again this year and we have just got back from picking up some new faces for this year ..

ultrasm.jpg

This is Wall Street Ultra Bright he won the Yearling Stallion Classic

fashionconsm.jpg

This is Wall Street Fashion Model who was the Grand Champion Under Classic Mare And All Star Champion 2 yr Old Classic Mare

brightconsm.jpg

This is B & L Rock E Bright Day he won the Classic Model Stallion Class and was RES. Champion STakes Open Pleasure Driving, We also just got Notice that he was the Champion All Star Open Pleasure Driving Classic.

I do not have pictures yet of the others. We do offer some of our show horses for sale . please email for a list..

Belinda

Well I don't yet have all of the Congress photos scanned, but here are a few of our homegrown favorite Congress winners from 2004

This is Buckeye WCF Classical Muzak - as a weanling he was undefeated as a weanling the entire 2004 show year in over a dozen shows - in addtion he was the National Champion Futurity, Sweepstakes, Owned,Showed and Bred by Classic, and Weanling colt - We were thrilled that he won the Grand Reserve Champion under Stallion - he is shown here with his new owner Snowberry Farms who purchased him at the conclusion of the Congress

Cong_small.jpg

Next is Buckeye WCF Be Steel My Heart

I don't have her Congress photo scanned, however she was the National Champion under yearling filly, Owned Shown and Bred, and was the Jr Grand Res Champion mare - she had several other top tens as well

LftFullWnyBlr_small.jpg

Here is Buckeye WCF Classical Lightening who won several awards including National Champion Yearling Gelding over, Owned Shown and Bred by, and was the Grand Reserve Champion Gelding - Also in 2003, he was the National Champion Sweepstakes and Futurity Champion and had many grands as a weanling - he was sold at the conclusion of the Congress!

Picture_3_Getitia_small.jpg

All of these horses will be shown again in 2005 by their new owners - we have several more that we will be bringing out for the first time as well.

Latest posts

Back