Congress on vacation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlesteppers

Reaction score
Maybe this IS the answer..
default_rolleyes.gif
as of 11.00 central time dow is up 300 points..
default_488.gif

Like I said yesterday........ When the market took a dump, that's when an investor SHOULD be investing! Looks like that's what is happening.
default_smile.png

Yes, can you believe they went on vacation!!!!!!! When we are hearing the sky is falling and something must be done yesterday they went on break!!!!!!!! Folks when the sky is falling you DON"T go on vacation. Goes to show they are still trying to manipulate us. 88% of the latest poll agrees with the vote. When the right bill is written it will be passed................ Even though we are trying to sell our small farm and will most likely have to stay here another year I do feel the future can still be bright. I'm just glad we put our money into paying off this farm instead of in the stock market.................. I feel those manipulating the economy needed a reality check & I hope they are getting it, unfortunately it is hurting the honest people too.

Yes, can you believe they went on vacation!!!!!!! When we are hearing the sky is falling and something must be done yesterday they went on break!!!!!!!! Folks when the sky is falling you DON"T go on vacation. Goes to show they are still trying to manipulate us. 88% of the latest poll agrees with the vote. When the right bill is written it will be passed................ Even though we are trying to sell our small farm and will most likely have to stay here another year I do feel the future can still be bright. I'm just glad we put our money into paying off this farm instead of in the stock market.................. I feel those manipulating the economy needed a reality check & I hope they are getting it, unfortunately it is hurting the honest people too.
They did the exact same thing on drilling..turned the lights off and left..gop stood behind the whole 5 weeks..

I believe this whole crisis has a LOT to do with our energy prices..can't pay your mortgage if you pay out the nose for groceries and gas!

Far be it for me to defend Congress but in all due fairness...

It is my understanding they are not on vacation at all. They are respecting the Jewish High Holidays which in case you do now know is somewhat the equivalent of Easter when it comes to religious days. They will be back in session once the holiday is over.

Far be it for me to defend Congress but in all due fairness...
It is my understanding they are not on vacation at all. They are respecting the Jewish High Holidays which in case you do now know is somewhat the equivalent of Easter when it comes to religious days. They will be back in session once the holiday is over.
Which of you shall have an A.S.S. or an ox fallen into a pit, and will not straightway pull him out on the Sabbath day?" (Luke 14:5.)

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears that the market left on its own will save itself. Those that have can (and will) find a way to keep what they have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back