Congratulations

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
We want to Congratulate Ravenloft Miniatures ( Shauna Lidikay) on the purchase of "CROSS COUNTRY LOST IN LOVE"
default_wub.png
A beautiful daughter of Reflection , we wish you all the success in the world with Love , and also would like to Give you a big Thanks for leaving her , here with us for the 09' show season .. Sorry we don't have a better picture.. But hope to get some good ones at Nationals..
default_wink.png

love2.jpg

Thank you so much for this opportunity Belinda!! I am just in love with this little girl and can't wait for her to hit the showring
default_wub.png
Thank you also Belinda for adding her to your show string
default_smile.png

Shauna,

She's a doll! What a head and neck!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png
Belinda will make her shine in the ring!
default_smile.png

Thanks Parmela, Connie and Jennifer! I'm really excited to have Belinda as her trainer
default_smile.png

Congratulations, Shauna!!!!!!!!! She is gorgeous
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
:) My Reflection daughter, Hope, is one of my favorite mares and that's for the inside as well as the outside! Way to go and very exciting for you to be having her out with Belinda next year
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Thanks for leaving her , here with us for the 09' show season ..

Now that's a great deal having Belinda agree to keep her on. Love it!

Congrats on this filly. She is simply gorgeous and surely will do you proud.
default_saludando.gif

Thanks you guys! All the pieces really came together for this one, and then to be able to have Belinda show her?? A opportunity we couldn't pass up
default_wub.png

Jill, doesn't that make at least 3 stallions that you and I both own offspring out of? LOL What can I say, you have great taste
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Jill, doesn't that make at least 3 stallions that you and I both own offspring out of? LOL What can I say, you have great taste
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I think that's a yes and a right back at you
love0075.gif

My "Monkey" is also by Reflection but I haven't met him yet. But I love love love Hope (Reflection Daughter), Cover Girl, Bomb Shell and Blue (Big City babies), and Flirt (Spirit daughter / Reflection granddaughter)
love0034.gif

You and I are related all kinds of ways through our horses and you just added a knock out
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Shuana congradulations on getting a pretty one. Now if you could just find a trainer that knew what she was doing. LOL
default_wink.png

All kidding aside you could ask for a better person to work with than Belinda, she does a great job. I have a mare in the show string, she trained and showed for a couple of years that is a joy to work with. I can only hope that you enjoy your filly as much as we have enjoyed having our mare Raven.
default_wub.png

Jill, I LOVE your horses so I am honored to have horses so closely related
default_wub.png

Thank you John! I've been stressing all year over whether or not to put a horse or two with a trainer next year and I just feel SO GREAT about Belinda. She seems really nice, I've heard great things and (most important) the horses look happy and gorgeous
default_wub.png

(btw John, I have the privilage of owning Star Farms Whitney, maternal grandma to your Roses First, she's looking as beautiful as ever at 19 years old and expecting a Buck Echo grandbaby next year
default_smile.png
)

That is neat Shuana, first has done a great job for us. Send me a pic sometime when you get a chance.

Latest posts

Back