Congratulations to Tufflun!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
As some of you know I am getting out of the minis so I can ride again. It was a hard decision especialy because of Roy who has been there through everything big and exciting in my life. I love him soo much and it was hard finding the perfect home for him but Im soo glad he ended up where he did, Tufflun has provided a great home for my buddy and her and her daughter have many plans for Roy and are giving him lots of attention!! Thankyou Tiff, I couldnt have asked for a better home!!

I will let her post pictures if she wants, I am very gratefull to her and wish her many great years with Roy.

-Tristyn

Congrats Tiff! Sad to hear your getting out of minis, Tristan
default_sad.png

Fanch I think I will stick around in the background, so I can catch a glimpse of Roy everyonce in a while and tiffany wont have to e-mail me 20 times a week :DOH! . Id like to keep seeing how you guys are doing as well!!Alot of you have come so far and I would love to see you keep going. Thanks for the support guys I hope to still talk to most of you!!

Congratulations to you both!!! I know how gratifying it is to find the right home for a special horse, and how exciting it is to pursue a new adventure. Way to go boh of you
love0075.gif

Tiff will give your boy a wonderful home! Congratulations to Tiff and good luck to you in your new ventures with the big guys!

I am happy for you both! Tiffany that she has got herself a very nice little horse and you Tristan that you can be comfortable knowing Roy is well loved and cared for. Congratulations!!!

Thank You Tristyn,

Roy is a very good boy
default_wub.png
- and we are excited to have him join our farm. Although I do think he has more of a liking for the young female
default_wub.png
crowd and thinks I am just not his cup of tea- Amy and Megan have taking a big liking towards him and Roy to them. He has also made fast friends with Stryker too! And boy does he like to drive and he can fly!!!!!
default_biggrin.png

2008-04-09011.jpg

101_3638.jpg

102_3550.jpg

We are looking forward to an exciting summer this year!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back