Quantcast

Congratulations to Tufflun!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

EAD Minis

Reaction score
As some of you know I am getting out of the minis so I can ride again. It was a hard decision especialy because of Roy who has been there through everything big and exciting in my life. I love him soo much and it was hard finding the perfect home for him but Im soo glad he ended up where he did, Tufflun has provided a great home for my buddy and her and her daughter have many plans for Roy and are giving him lots of attention!! Thankyou Tiff, I couldnt have asked for a better home!!

I will let her post pictures if she wants, I am very gratefull to her and wish her many great years with Roy.

-Tristyn

EAD Minis

Reaction score
Fanch I think I will stick around in the background, so I can catch a glimpse of Roy everyonce in a while and tiffany wont have to e-mail me 20 times a week :DOH! . Id like to keep seeing how you guys are doing as well!!Alot of you have come so far and I would love to see you keep going. Thanks for the support guys I hope to still talk to most of you!!

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Congratulations to you both!!! I know how gratifying it is to find the right home for a special horse, and how exciting it is to pursue a new adventure. Way to go boh of you

Sterling

Reaction score
Tiff will give your boy a wonderful home! Congratulations to Tiff and good luck to you in your new ventures with the big guys!

MiLo Minis

Reaction score
I am happy for you both! Tiffany that she has got herself a very nice little horse and you Tristan that you can be comfortable knowing Roy is well loved and cared for. Congratulations!!!

tifflunn

Reaction score
Thank You Tristyn,

Roy is a very good boy
- and we are excited to have him join our farm. Although I do think he has more of a liking for the young female
crowd and thinks I am just not his cup of tea- Amy and Megan have taking a big liking towards him and Roy to them. He has also made fast friends with Stryker too! And boy does he like to drive and he can fly!!!!!

We are looking forward to an exciting summer this year!

Latest posts