Congratulations to Russ and Rico.......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tami

Reaction score
Posting with permission from Russ ( I am Rico's breeder). He called me today to let me know Rico got 5th in a class of 26 (I think) in 3-4 year old country pleasure driving. Adam Longman (he is GREAT) is the trainer that is showing him and it finally all came together today for them. Rico placed in all his halter classes too. This was the only day I wasn't able to watch the web cam........ I am so proud of Rico and so happy for Russ. Way to go guys!!!!

Woohoo!!! Go Rico, Russ, Tami & Adam!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

Rico is an amazing horse!! I was
default_drool5.gif
while I was there watching. Russ and Adam are doing very well with him!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
A BIG Congratulations I know exactly how you feel...... SOOOO VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!! TJ

Congratulations Russ and Rico!!!! Way to go!!!!

I finally got to meet Russ one night while there, it was fun putting a face to his name after knowing him here on the forum for several years.

A big Congratulations, Russ, and Rico.. And Adam too.
default_aktion033.gif

Hey guys......thanks for the great comments, BUTif you think that the 3-4 Year Old Country Pleasure Driving Class (of 29) was great, you should have seen Rico drive for me in the Championships Stakes class. Rico is a TWO TIME AMHR National Top Ten Driving Horse as of 10pm tonight. He placed 5th in a VERY nice class of Country Pleasure driving horses.

Russ is DEFINITELY smiling tonight! We have all been working really hard to get Rico where he needed to be. I am so proud of where he is. What's more is he's ONLY three years old! Watch out next year.

Congrats to everyone who drove and exhibited at the 2009 Nationals.

Rico is totally drool worthy!
default_drool5.gif

I was so glad to get to him him and Russ! Adam is doing a great job with Rico!

I'm so thrilled for Russ, as I know how happy he is!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back