Quantcast

Congratulations to Jamie of JMS Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
Congratulations Jamie on your purchase of Irish Hills Miss Michigan aka Lil Erica. This filly is just a knock out and I'm sure you'll be pleased with her.

Lil Erica's sire is Little Kings B T Buck Bandito, sire to several National Champions and HOF winners. Erica's dam is Little Kings Heir To Glory, a Little King Buckwheat daughter, and granddaughter of Buckeroo. Not to mention a paternal sister to my very own Jinx.

Best of luck to you and Lil Erica in the showring, may you not only bring home the blues, but those Championships as well!

JMS Miniatures

Reaction score
Thanks Sheryl

I can't wait to get her home and get her ready for Nationals. I love both of her parents and I am sure Miss Erica will do them proud.

Magic

Reaction score
Big congratulations!!!
I will watch for both of your at Nationals, good luck!!

ruffian

Reaction score
Congratulations! She's gorgeous.

Nicely done Miss Sheryl! Just more proof you DO know what your doing!!

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Congratulations, Jamie!!!!!!!!!!!! I own two perlino paternal sisters to your new girl and of course my heart and soul, DunIT, is a paternal brother. Those Bandito babies are sooooooo easy on the eyes and have HUGE hearts
I know you will love her not just for how beautiful she is on the outside but also for all she's got to give on the inside

Latest posts