Congratulations to Buckeye Walnut Creek Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphahorses

Reaction score
I know Getitia is too humble to post this herself
default_yes.gif
:), and I hope she will forgive me for posting, but this is exciting news for those of us who love the Mathenys and their horses.
default_wub.png

Les and Getitia Matheny of Buckeye Walnut Creek Farm have been awarded 2010 AMHR Breeder of the Year!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations on a WELL DESERVED win!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

ADDED: Connie Ballard reminded me that they also were the top Futurity farm this year. A banner year for Buckeye horses!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Buckeye Walnut Creek!!! Huge honor and a very deserved one!! Your horses you showed in 2010 were gorgeous, beautiful babies....again Congratulations from us here at Rosemill!!
default_aktion033.gif

Glad someone else started this thread..

Congratulations Buckeye Walnut Creek Farm - what a tremendous honor and very well-deserved!!! We LOVE your horses and I guess we aren't the only ones!!!

Congratulations to Les and Gettia on their well deserved AMHR Breeder of the Year Award.

Arlene

What a fabulous and well deserved honour for Les and Getitia!!! Congratulations. I can't think of nicer people to win such an award.

Woo Hoo!!!!

Congrats Getitia! That is fantastic news and absolutely, completely desevered! I still thank you for allowing me to paint Todd

's portrait! He is beautiful!

YES...indeed....whole hearted CONGRATULATIONS on a job well done!!

I've always said Getitia has a talented eye and deep sense of what it takes to improve these small equines and truly take them to the next level. The greatest achievement is their success in producing a horse that is not only beautiful, but talented and smart and kind. That combination is not easily achieved and often over looked by many breeders.

To be recognized as Breeder of the Year AND.............Futurity Breeder of the Year.....AWESOME INDEED and well deserved. Keep it up BWCF...the future will be stunning!

What an incredible achievement! When I look at all the titles their horses won this past year - it's amazing!

This award couldn't have gone to nicer people, either!

I can't wait until I can add to their success.

Congrats Les and Getitia!

Congrats Les & Getitia!

You guys represent so well what it is all about.

Kay

CONGRATULATIONS TO LES AND GETITIA. I have 3 of their outstanding horses

Buckeye WCF Classical Margarita (2009 AMHR Nat'l Top 10 Produce of Dam winner along with her brother Buckeye WCF Classical America owned by Leesa Conley). I owned Classical America for a whole 3 months before Leesa talked me out of him.

Buckeye WCF Classical Domino (2009 AMHR Nat'l Res Champion Weaning Gelding)

Buckeye WCF 1 Hot Raven whom you will see in the ring this year.

All three are outstanding individuals and I could not be more proud that Getitia let them come live with me. It has been a life long dream to own a horse of her breeding and now I have 3. When I picked up Raven I got to see both Lee and Todd--what wonderful individuals and such regal gentlemen.

Getita, thank you for the years of dedication to the breed and the continued success of your breeding program. Yes, I still want Kewpie Rose!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations and certainly well deserved!
default_aktion033.gif
Their horses are beautiful and I've noticed over the years they just get better. That's the true sign of a great breeder and what differentiates the boys from the men (sorry Getitia
default_laugh.png
) is when your program continues to improve. Some people breed year after year and the quality (or lack thereof) of the horses never improves. Others, like Les and Getitia, make changes and have the natural talent to visualize the future. It's truly impressive! Congratulations again!

I'll add my congrats. Never met you but I sure have admired your horses!

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Well deserved!!! I've always been a fan of their breeding program.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back