Congratulations Lyn!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lewella

Reaction score
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Congratulations to Lyn on her aquisition of Hopwood's Baroness Castalia. We will miss her but know that Lyn will love her and we can't wait to see what she produces with Uno and later Sweet Tart!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

CassieOutside.jpg

CassieHead6-05.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks sOOOOOOOOOOOOO much Lewella! I cant wait to get her home. She is going to be much appreciated and much loved here! She just touched my heart when I saw the pics. You will love your Uno baby![/SIZE]

Lyn

VERY PRETTY GIRL!

Congratulations, Lyn. I love her head in that close up picture. What color is she???

MA

Bay roan or rabicanno factored bay..... It is very unusual and Im looking forward to see what she will produce! This is another example of not planning to get another horse but it sort of falls into your lap...... glad I have a big lap!

Lyn

Congratulations Lyn. Love those Bay Roans we have one and love her. You have very nice taste in horses.
wub.gif

[SIZE=14pt]I'm very excited that she's going to go live with Lyn (and very excited to get an Uno baby!).
wub.gif
[/SIZE]

Cassie is a bay roan + rabicano roan - has both the true roan gene and the rabicano gene
new_shocked.gif
It's pretty unusual to find a horse or pony with both.
yes.gif
yes.gif

hey lyn congratulations!! you dont know how close i was to buying her. I was just to pokey LOL. Dang ohio move has me all messed up. Shes a beautiful mare

Kay

But Kay isn't telling the whole story - LOL
biggrin.gif
She has a new addition coming to live with her too.......... Do you want to spill the beans or shall I?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Somebody better spill.... half a secret is much worse that a whole one![/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]LOL - Let me go upload some pictures and I'll spill in a new thread.
biggrin.gif
[/SIZE]

Congratulations Lyn - looks like you are getting a nice collection
aktion033.gif
- I had warned people, that Classics were more addicting than minis
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back