CONGRATULATIONS lcwallis on winning the

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
aktion033.gif
Thank you to EVERYONE that bid on that breeding, and to Erica for offering it. This one item alone, raised $610.00 on our Auction for the Hurricane Relief fund! WELL DONE EVERYONE!!
aktion033.gif

An honorable mention goes to Jamie Sweeney for trying her darndest to hang in there, unfortunately, only one can prevail.
sad.gif
Jamie has also donated several of her show halters to this cause, and so far it is bringing in over $400 as well, so this is a HUGE amount brought in by these two YOUNG ladies!!!

Let's give them both a big round of applause!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
aktion033.gif
Congratulations!! That is going to be one AWESOME foal and a nice sum to donate to a very worthy cause!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Whoooo I'm thrilled with the donation and the bidding. You guys are great!!!! Thi is an immense boost to the Hurricane Relief for Mnis fund. Thank You, Thank You, Thank you and a special thanks to Mona for thinking of and setting this up.

Ginny StP

Congrats!!! to lcwallis, I can't wait to see who the mare will be.

I told Big City he was going to get a special girl this past week, of course he was happy
biggrin.gif

I hope this foal is just awesome - I know I am so excitied to see my Big City's this coming year.

So glad that we were able to help out.

Congrats, LC!!! THIS is going to be one much thought of and anticipated foal by ALL of us!!!

champagne.gif

I don't know yet. It's between Shimmer, Onie, and Midnite. If Showgirl was old enough it would be her for sure! I'll have to get with Erica at Nationals and work out the details.

Thanks for the opportunity Erica, I'm very excited!

L:)

Yeah Lynda

I will be up in Barn B if you want to stop by............Friday and Sat and Sun you will have to poke you head in my grooming stall as after I get unpacked I have to start clipping. All mine are hairy boogers right now.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Congratulations, he is such a nice boy!!!!!!!

Very kind of you Erica, all should have such big hearts!
wub.gif

To all who have donated and purchased!!!!!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

thanks to all of you!!! this is so great. I cannot wait to see the foal produced from this. Think "hurricane" will be in the name?? LOL

Congratulations to the lucky winners..........and THANKS Erica...........super thing you have done here.

Carol

Latest posts

Back