CONGRATULATIONS BONNIE FOGG

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
Bonnie came over tuesday to visit and went home the new owner of [drum roll...............!] Blessings Blackpowder Run aka Jack. His sire is Rolling Ridge Rum Runner aka Fred and his mom is Rolling Ridge Ravishing Rebekah aka Becky. Jack is a two year old colt that will be gelded and he is being lightly trained at the moment for driving. He's done well in the show ring and I KNOW how much Bonnie and Larry will love and care for him. Bonnie wants to teach him tricks and he is the perfect age and temperment for what she wants. He also moves like a dream and looks like his daddy. I would post pics but my computer won't let me for some reason at the moment but you can see him on my website at the bottom of the stallion page. My website is Blessing Farm and it is in NH. CONGRATULATIONS MISS BONNIE I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE A BLAST WITH HIM. He is going to the Maine show on sunday it will be his first show this season. Linda

Congratulations Bonnie!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

It's hard to not have any to care for when you've had them for so long isn't it?

Congratulations Bonnie & Larry!!! I just knew you couldn't be forever more mini-less
default_laugh.png

I'm so happy for you and everyone!

default_aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations! I knew that sooner or later you would be getting another little guy. There will always be a special place in your heart for the minie. I hope to see you in the show ring a couple of times next year with him. I'll get my little copy of Fred next year with Missy.

Thank you Linda for allowing me to have the little guy.

It is going to be so much fun !

Thank you!

Hugs

Bonnie

Congratulations Bonny! Linda could not have picked a more perfect home for Jack. I am so happy for you both!

Looking forward to seeing you show him on Sunday and meeting you too!

Sue

CONGRATS Bonnie!!!!
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_new_multi.gif
YAY!!! Another local mini person -I can't wait to meet everyone on Sunday!
default_saludando.gif

Diana,

Great idea! I love her website. It is very classy but family oriented. I like the colors too. The kids do look cute.

It is amazing how much Fred & Jack look alike in that picture.

Sue

Latest posts

Back