Conflict with amhr/amha look up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoey829

Reaction score
I have a mare that is amhr reg. She foaled in 02. So I looked her up in the free amha stud book and it says she foaled in 1988. Please hep. Her name is

East Acres Stardust 233087A (under amhr)

Her amha number is A 26811

Any help would be great.

EAST ACRES STAR DUST A 26811 08/14/1988 M SSR - DC 00.000

SIRE EAST ACRES GOLDEN JUBILEE A 12990 SPA BD - 31.250

DAM BURGHERS MOLLY MOUSE A 09012 SSR - - 33.500

BRDR MAX E. NEBERGALL

OWNR MAX E. NEBERGALL

On her AMHR papers, are you sure that's the foal date and not the date she was registered with AMHR? Opps, nevermind, I just found her on the AMHR studbook and your right. She is registered as a sorrel with AMHA and a black pinto with AMHR. Different sire and dams, seems like your gonna have fun with this.
default_wacko.png

AMHR - 233087A EAST ACRES STARDUST

Sex: MARE Color: BLACK PINTO

Height: 31.00" Mane & Tail: BLACK M/MIX T

Date Foaled: 05/20/2002 Markings (1): HALF BALD FACE;

Date Registered: 04/08/2003 Markings (2): WHITE ON BELLY;

Current Owner: DARYL OR JOYCE KADEL Markings (3): LEFT FRONT PASTERN, RIGHT FRONT AND REAR

Breeder: MAX NEBERGALL Markings (4): FETLOCK, LEFT REAR WHITE TO HOCK;

Sire with AMHR: AMHR - 104887A KAHOKA PALOMINO STAR DUST

Dam with AMHR: AMHR - 87752A EAST ACRES LITTLE CHEYENNE

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh it says foal date 5/20/02

I dont know what is going on! She is def not 20 either!!

My bet is Max named two seperate horses the same name. Cut him some slack if he didn't remember he named a horse Star Dust in AMHA 14 years prior to naming one Star Dust in AMHR.
default_wink.png

The dam to your mare is not AMHA registered, only AMHR. On an odd note last time my brother was down at Max's (2-3 years ago) he took a photo of the palomino stud that Max had at the time and I swear it was the sire to your mare. I can't seem to locate the photo but if I find it and it is him I will forward it to you.

Note, the names are different (barely). Stardust vs. Star Dust.

There is an Edgwood Skip to My Lou and an Edgewoods Skip to My Lou -- I only own ONE of them
default_biggrin.png

I've seen this on several horses.

I think it just has to do with setting up the new system.

One of my clients shows up owning a couple of 20 + yr old horses she's never heard of.

Could it be recycled numbers ?

Latest posts

Back