Confirmed Pregnant!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim~Crayonboxminiatures

Reaction score
Not me, but my "newest" mare Frosty Chip, palpated by the vet on Monday and she is definitely pregnant.
default_517.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
I'm soo excited, can you tell??
default_biggrin.png

She had a gorgeous colt for me this spring (I bought her in foal) Crayonbox Don't Worry Be Happy and I'm pretty sure I will keep him for awhile to see how he matures, I think he has excellent conformation, and the personality to go with it!
default_wub.png

Almost Heaven's Frosty Chip 31.5" seal brown? roan appaloosa, linebred on Shadow Oaks Cock Robin and Chianti, also has Little Kings Centurian & Little Kings Buckwheat in her pedigree.

In Foal by: CCMF Legacy's Color Maker Chestnut Fewspot/Snowcap appaloosa stallion, leased for '08 breeding season. World Top Ten stallion a son of Carousel Designer Legacy who is a Top 5 in driving, and World Top 10 in Mulit-color and Open Halter.

So I'll be dreaming of spots and spotted names this winter. I'm 99% sure my pinto mare is in foal by Color Maker also, so should be a beautiful red pintaloosa from her too!

Congrats! You have a really nice mare there. Robin Good has some great horses!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back