Confession Time .... EDITTED TO ADD LAST PURCHASE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
Well, cat's out of the bag on another thread - so it's time now to make the official announcements and publicly thank those wonderful folks who gave us an opportunity to purchase their horses. Beacause we are so far behind, this will be lengthy no doubt as we've been pretty busy spending money! LOL

First and foremost is my dearest friend, Elaine Jones of Jones Mini Whinnies. Oh gosh girlfriend - you know I thank you everyday for all you do for us. Elaine and I chat DAILY (thank god for IM chat). We've made the long trips to eachothers farms, froze our butts off in the ICE CUBE state of PA, and even met each other 1/2 way to unload and reload horses in the Denny's parking lot of Breezewood PA just off the turnpike. We purcahsed our first horses from Elaine in Dec 2007 and haven't stopped since! You can see the Jones horses on our website and see that we continue to return to Elaine to add to our program. Her horses are top caliber and have done great things for us (yep, get a filly every time we buy a bred mare from her!). She's my mentor and we wouldn't be where we are without her - bless her! I often tell her that even if the minis went away - she'd remain my dearest friend always - Thank you Elaine for our most recent purchases (3) in November:

Jones Majestic Tajah Blue : a 2007 beautiful little smokey black mare that is sired by a Gold Melody bred stallion. Her dam is triple-bred Blue Boy mare. Her full sister is a World Champion.

tajah1.jpg

Cadle Creeks Rogues Showqueen : 2008 blk/wht pinto mare by Hunt House Farms Rogues Native and Lil Bit Rowdy Princess.

queenie1.jpg

Cadle Creeks Rogues Miss Vegas : 2007 blk/wht pinto (1/2 sister to Queenie above) sired by Hunt House Farms Rogues Native and Fantasia Farms Royale Lace.

vegas3.jpg

Next - while everyone knows about OC - he never did get the offical announcement. Our 2nd Buckeroo son is Little Kings Buck Outta Cyte. Christy D'armond is one of the most laid back and patient people I know. I found OC quite by accident - and simply couldn't make up my mind - I think people were waiting in line but Christy was kind enough to wait and never pressured - her word is her word and she gave me the time to decide. Her generosity and kindness offered us the wonderful opportunity to bring another Buckeroo son to our program - an opportunity that no one in their right mind would pass up. D'armonds Littlest Angels will always have a special place among us - Thank you Christy - this was one horse that truly EXCEEDED our expectations when he stepped off the shippers trailer! He's going to be put to work this spring!

ocb.jpg

Toni Reece - RFM - that woman is a workaholic by every stretch. I don't know how she does it all but I aspire to have her strength! Toni has been wonderful to us since we first met in 2008. We've purchased many horses from her in the last two years - direct off the farm and supported several of her sales. She's another very generous sole who will do anything for those who are appreciative. We're so grateful to have yet another awesome lady in our mix. While the website pays tribute to her on each horse we've gotten through her - we recently purchased two more. You'll remember my post thanking Toni and Amie for the photo shoot of Electro. Good lord, you can't visit Toni WITHOUT adding something else to the trailer returning home! Thanks again Toni for always providing us your best! ....

Rogers HSR Dee Russian : 2007 double bred buckeroo daughter of White Russian and her dam is a daughter of Little Kings Robobuck, also a Buckeroo son. Dee has been pasture bred to First Knights He's So Hot for 2010.

DeeRussian1.jpg

RFM Billions China Doll : 2008 daughter of Little Kings A Billion Bucks - our 2nd Billion daughter - we like these Billion babies!

china.jpg

Christmas time now and we're not supposed to be looking at any farms or sale pages. We are cut off - "you girls have enough - no more for awhile" Remember we couldn't go to Octoberfest - we dropped out of a few bids at Texas Hold 'Em - - cut off - - yeah, Holly and I hear that all the time - but hubby always comes through.

Not even sure what we were searching for - bloodlines maybe for horses we'd recently purchased and came across an opportunity - gee, they are all opportunities I guess? LOL We accidentally (truly not looking) found Merlin advertised at Irish Hill Farm and inquired just for the fun of it - never thinking it would be something we could convince the old man about............Sheryl was extremely nice and provided info and said he was at Star Ridge Acres owned by Parmela. I swear we make the greatest friends through these miniatures - that's probably the best thing about this business. Parmela another very patient person as of course we had hundreds of questions - got all our ducks in a row and then went to the old man ......... he must really love us girls - especially when we told him we wanted Sera also since the "truck has to come anyway". hahaha Thank you Parmela - we so appreciate everything and look forward to a long relationship with you also! Parmela has a separate thread going on the forum with all the info - but I have different pictures here:

Little Kings Buckeroo Merlin : 29" Buckeroo son - makes our 3rd Buckeroo son at White Tails

merlin2007bodyweb1a.jpg

Indian Peaks Sweet Serenity : 28" palomino mare - champion titles

seraribbons2.jpg

Whew - I'm exhausted already. LOL So, that ends the 2009 year and catches you up to date. But keep reading as it gets pretty interesting now.

Now for 2010 ............ I've never been good at game shows, don't really watch them - who wants to feel dumb or realize they can't sing? LOL There's a game show for everything these days.....

BUT there was a new game in town - one called "Let's Make a Deal" and hosted by Little King Farm. How hard could this be? Call hubby - guess what - once in a lifetime opportunity - can't pass up this chance .... please please - I bet he thought we wouldn't get anything and he'd be off the hook as the bad guy! ha ha That's too funny but I bet it's true to some extent. HA

We first met Robin in August 2008 when we purchased Electro - straight from the farm. By the time we attended the April Breeding Seminar in 2009 I felt I'd known them forever and they are two of the most down to earth ladies you'd ever know (and perhaps the smartest). Again, special people in our lives that we're so grateful to have in our corner. We've surrounded ourselves with not only the best in the business but a treasure to know even if horses were not involved.

So you already know we purchased Little Kings Ebony Buck in the Make Us a Deal program .... WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW THOUGH ... IS ...........

We woke up Saturday morning and hubby says "see how many more sold". OMG there are NO more sold signs! What? Are you kidding me? Why? why aren't they selling like hotcakes for an opportunity such as this?

Okay - so we're cut off - and hubby is wanting to know - he likes this game I can tell! LOL

We bid again on another .......two actually and be lucky to get one of them ..... hold you breath - lets go do chores and check for replies later. Oops, there's the reply already - hadn't even turned off the computer yet! ........ OMG -

[SIZE=12pt]EDITTED TO COMPLETE (oh gosh - hit submit instead of preview) .... are you in suspense??? LOL[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Okay, here's where hubby gets off the hook ….. [/SIZE]

"which one do you girls really want?"

"pick one"

…. Hmmmmmm No brainer

we gave this choice to Holly – afterall, it's HER birthday! LOL

[SIZE=12pt]Another buckeroo daughter will be joining us:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Little Kings Buckeroo Ivory - 2006 CREMELLO bred to Bay A Blaze [/SIZE]

BOTH MARES WILL REMAIN AT LKF FOR THE FOAL OUT PROGRAM AND BE REBRED.

[SIZE=12pt]OKAY - WE ARE REALLY CUT OFF NOW - NO JOKING - LOL LOL LOL[/SIZE]

Thanks to all the breeders that have offered us the opportunity to greatly improve our breeding program with their exceptional horses!

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy Moley can you take me on your next shopping spree? Good grief ladies, when you shop, you really shop! Elaine Jones is one lady I also would like to meet someday. I just love her stuff. You now have quite and outstanding herd going on with a bunch of really nice horses especially with Merlin, a fav of mine, oh I love that boy.......so once again a huge contrats to White Tail and best wishes for much success.

Oh Marlene you are just too funny and I am sssoooo jealous- everyone of the horses you have recently purchased are just gorgeous- Congratulations!!!!! You are one lucky lady
default_aktion033.gif

Lisa

Bad market??? What bad market with shoppers like you!!! Congrats on all your wonderful purchases!!

I have to agree about Elaine Jones - our very tiny herd includes one of hers, who happens to be Max's dam. Of course I sent Elaine a birth announcement and she was thrilled.

WOW You guys are serious shopaholics! Congratulations on all your lovely new additions!

Glad I was able to help you get in contact with Parmela in regards to Merlin. I'm sure you'll love him and Sera.

Bad market??? What bad market with shoppers like you!!! Congrats on all your wonderful purchases!!
Thanks - to be honest - without the market as it is - we most likely would not be purchasing so many at one time. And, I kept my post from October forward ............. There's another 1/2 dozen or more between January and October! LOL But who is counting anyway? LOL

So wait a minute!!!

How many minis do you now have? I cant keep up anymore! lol

Congats on ur shopping spree!

My hubby would kill me and he was'nt really pleased with me when I did bid on a Buckeroo daughter. But He was'nt to mad sooooo.... maybe in the future....
default_wink.png
who knows

Marlene- check out the Photo forum page- Parmela was nice enough to allow me to surprise you with??????????????

Lisa

Woooohhhhwweeeee!!! I have a LOT to see when I come visit again! DEFINITELY going to bring my camera and spend the day shooting....there may not be time for lunch! And I think I'll leave EXTRA early so I get there early.

Got a spare room?
default_laugh.png

Congratulations!!! Your farm is on my favorites. I can't wait to see what your new Buckeroo sons and daughters produce next year!! You are very blessed!!

Ebony and Ivory? How funny is that!
default_laugh.png
You must be absolutely giddy planning your future breeding seasons.

Ummm... wow! Can I come join your family??
default_smile.png
Congratulations on some incredible purchases!! I'm dying to bid again at LKF cause, as you said, the trailer is already coming here, I'd actually be saving money! but I have to sit out, officially broke now
default_unsure.png

Congratulations! I love Buckeroo Lines. I just sold my Buckeroo son, stallion. Oh my he is a looker. He is still here and I miss him! Congratulations on such a beautiful bunch of new babies!

OH NO! Hold on ya'll we arent done yet!!!!!!!!!!! Still more to come!!!
I wouldn't put it past the two of you!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to the two of you and all of your new additions!
oh no, trust me we ARE done (for a bit anyway). Holly's comment was before my edit - I hadn't added the buckeroo daughters yet - was trying to "preview" and apparently hit submit too soon. I didn't realize it posted while I was still typing. Goofy me. Fencing and more buildings is the priority now - and foals start arriving next month - we'll be too busy to shop anymore. LOL

Thank you everyone for all the wonderful cheers - it's so fun when others understand the excitement and share the excitement. Friends and family around here just roll their eyes like they just don't get it -so we look to our LB family to share things.

Thanks so much - plan a visit to us this year - how cool would that be! Yes, we have spare rooms!

What awesome additions to your program!
default_aktion033.gif
Love Cadle Creeks Rogues show queen and Merlin is really nice also. Again congrats and you look to have a very promising future ahead.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back