Condolences

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debby - LB

Admin / Mod
Reaction score
My heartfelt condolences on the passing of Mr. Dale Lutke.
The Lutke's, owners of D&S Harness Shop, are icons in the Miniature Horse and pony industry known the world over for his expert craftsmanship of custom show harnesses. Mr. Dale will be sorely missed.
My deepest sympathies and continued prayer go out to Shirley and the entire family, may God give you the peace that you seek.

sympathy2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry to hear this. Heartfelt condolences for his family.

Dale was a force to be reckoned with in the miniature horse industry....as a harness maker, as a breeder of awesome miniatures and ponies, as the creator of the AMHR Futurity, as one of the "instigators" of the Roman Chariot classes at Nationals, and as an all around darn good guy that I will miss visiting with at Nationals every year. My heartfelt condolences to Shirley and the rest of his family.

Dale was one of the first people I talked to in 1993 when looking at ponies. I took his words to heart then.

The AMHR/ASPC will be missing a wonderful person and I too, send my condolences to the whole family.

Back