Conchoes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countrycharm

Reaction score
Wheres a good place to look for nice conchoes had some beautifull ones and lost one off my halter at a show
default_no.gif
so looking for some to replace now
default_smile.png

There's a lady (Equestradreams Tack??? I think) that sells them on LB last chance auction and on ebay. Just have to watch. If not, most mini tack dealers will sell them. Look on lilbeginnings.com and mini horse links. Theres a bunch of tack links there.
default_smile.png

thankyou
default_smile.png
showtime had the ones i was after ohhh im going to have to hide the credit card, new harness, new clippers,
default_new_shocked.gif
eek lol

Depending on the size of your horse, and his/her eye (imo) SStack.com has some gorgeous ones for full size horses that may work well and be "different" from what many others are using. I have bought a couple from them over the years with gold or silver horse head silhouettes on them and they are gorgeous. Also, when I ordered some of my show halters from Victor, I got his (hand made, beautiful!) conchos put on some of them as well. They are very delicate and extremely classy.

Thanks Jill just for the minis
default_smile.png
actually the colt in my avatar, hes the one that managed to loose the ones he has on in that pic!!! :DOH! will have a looky at the website ta

default_smile.png

I've used the SStack ones for biggies on my tall B gelding (37.25" or so) and like them, and the new ones SStack has that are similar are actually a little smaller (1/8" smaller) so would work on even more minis I think.

Here's Bacardi (B gelding) in his SStack "biggie" conchos:

2007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20134%20Halter%20Bacardi.jpg

Bacardi%20Concho.jpg

And, my 31" stallion, DunIT in his silver ones:

2007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20177%20DUNIT.jpg

DunIT%20concho.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Also Double Diamond tack has conchos and Star Lake and minitack.com, etc.

Latest posts

Back