Computer Hackers...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
I use Windows Live Messenger quite a bit, as do some other friends of mine that are also on this site, well lately from a few of them i have been getting these really odd links and pictures sent via messenger from their account that they are sending to me and others, but its not them. Then today i found out that my account has been sending these out to my messenger list too, i didnt know this.

Is there anything i can do to "unhack" them or keep them from doing this? Is it easy for someone to hack into someones account (messenger account)? Its really odd that the people who's accounts have been hacked are my "close close" friends on here.

On a side note, i have a few idea's as to whom it could possibly be.

Hackers
default_wacko.png

It often happens on sites like Facebook and MySpace as well. Try changing your password - if you pick something with a combination of letters and numbers thats a little more complex, then you should be safe.

Just change your passwords.

Don't give people who are below you the time of day. The aren't worth the energy spent.

Sounds like you have a Virus Leeana.

I found a thread on the MSN Picture Virus here: Thread on virus or here may be helpful: Another source . I heard it's bad though. I think changing your passwords won't work, as the virus replicates itself and reinfects your new account as far as passwords go.

--you can get free help at majorgeeks.com. You just have to post your question , but read this first for their help forum: Read This before Asking Them . Hope this helps
default_smile.png

If you need any help, you can pm me
default_smile.png

:Kim

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back