Comparison of Pedigree

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaleyMerk26

Reaction score
Hi! I have an amazing opportunity to be gifted TWO AMHR/ASPC stallions. I am still learning bloodlines, but I wanted opinions. I would LIKE to keep both...but if hubby shoots that down....Im not sure which to keep. I want to know show record, and which lines are better. I believe the sorrel has won some titles but idk how to look it up?

"Cruz" Sorrel with white socks
Alliance Boleros Cruz
Sire: SMO Bolero De Suerte
Dam: New Hopes Queen of Hearts

"Hawk" Palomino with white socks
Ozark Mtns Treasured Hawk
Sire: Ozark Mtns Treasure Hunter
Dam: Comferts Night n Bay (I have heard Comfert horses are exceptional)

"Hawk" Palomino with white socks
Ozark Mtns Treasured Hawk
Sire: Ozark Mtns Treasure Hunter
Dam: Comferts Night n Bay (I have heard Comfert horses are exceptional)
They both sound nice but personally I would go with this one! He is really well bred. Actually just saw Treasure Hunter in person at Nationals and he is beautiful.
I can PM you more information on both if you'd like. I'm very familiar with the horses in both pedigrees.

AMHR lets you look up the show record free on their website. You just need their registration number. Bloodlines are good but I would probably look more for what the horse looks like and what you want to breed for. Size...if one of them is too big for R and you want to breed R mares that doesn't work. And disposition could be a factor, especially if you have a smaller place.

We have a son of Bolero and his offspring seem to be at the top or very near at almost every show. Not being able to see pictures, that would be my pick. Here is our Bolero son who was AMHA World Champion as a two-year- old and his first foals are outstanding. Los Arboles Bolero Sweet Dream.

Attachments

• los arboles boleros sweet dream world win.jpg
    los arboles boleros sweet dream world win.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 0
They both sound nice but personally I would go with this one! He is really well bred. Actually just saw Treasure Hunter in person at Nationals and he is beautiful.
I can PM you more information on both if you'd like. I'm very familiar with the horses in both pedigrees.
I would love that! Please PM me!

Latest posts

Back