commercials I LOVE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bevann

Reaction score
Budweiser commercials of course

Subaru commercials with dogs.favorite is family of Golden Retreivers driving with pups in back.Dad stops at a cross walk to let very fancy white poodle female cross in front of car(she is really strutting her stuff and eyeing the driver.Dad Golden is really giving her the eye.Mom Golden looks at him and growls.He spins his head around looks at Mom and proceeds to drive off with eyes straight ahead.It is priceless

I liked the steamed vegetable commercials with the family of wolves and bears. The bear exclaiming "ALL RIGHT" in excitement over his vegetables and the wolf pups howling over green beans made me laugh. I also have to admit some of the Budweiser commercials make me tear up. Mission accomplished Budweiser.

Not really a commercial but on youtube is the Royal Highland Fusiliers (2 Scots) Glasgow Homecoming Parade 2013.

The soldiers are trooping home - God bless them - and take a look at their mascot!
default_thumbup.gif

The one on now. Inside the Brady Bunch house (that big tough guy) complaining Greg hit him in the nose with the football and he can't go to the dance (he smashes the table with his ax) and the parents say here Marsha have a Snickers! She turns into Marsha. And the "funny looking" guy from Fargo says Marsha Marsha Marsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqbomTIWCZ8

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back