Commercial I saw today!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilhorseladie

Reaction score
I couldn't believe it was on TV!
default_smile.png
Having four boys though, I remember the days...Maybe Laura and a few others can identify with it! Huggies

Ha ha! 3 little firemen here!!

L.

I think I have a warped sense of humor, but I laughed so loud my kid thought there was something wrong. I didn't expect that to happen on a commercial!

My two youngest overheard it playing on my laptop and came to watch it.

The youngest of them, Colton, impersonated a little fireman over the weekend at the horse show...it sure got a lot of giggles, but man, was I EMBARASSED...and Colton, he was just ...bare....@ssed...!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_blush.png

Those little boys!

Again, thanks for sharing. I watch so little tv that I never would have seen that one.

Liz

Oh yes Liz, I remember those days...

We were garage saling once and as I was getting out of the car, I see two of my boys peeing in the bushes, I just pretended I didn't' know them. LOL...What little boys? Then I prayed they wouldn't come up and say, Hi Mom!
default_new_shocked.gif

Staci, I know that feeling!! Pretending you don't know them...haha.

My oldest son got a little "payback" for that, recently (he's 19, now) while he was watching the youngest play at the playground. The 4-year-old ran off to a tree and whipped down the pants and went to watering that tree. His tip-off was a little girl yelling "don't look behind the tree!"

Well, Kenny was pretty horrified, but I had to think back to the times he did that to ME.

I think the commercial almost nailed it (remembering the trepidation with which I would open their diaper and hoping they wouldn't squirt me one for it!)!!

liz

LOL... boys are the greatest. Once I was discretely changing my oldest at an auction and yes, threw caution to the wind and bent over him...YUCK!

Latest posts

Back