Coming to Heather Glen Farm.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGFarm

Reaction score
After an absolutely horrible start to foaling season this year (the worst I have EVER had in 20 years of Minis) I do have some good news to share.

I really hadn't intended on adding another stallion here for a while, but an opportunity came up that I could not say no to.

Bar B A Little Bit Classic, AMHA & AMHR, 31.5" will be coming to Heather Glen. He has sired some lovely babies in his short career as a stallion so far, and we will see what he will do in harness as well. Sired by 2X World Champion Brewers Classic Supreme and out of World Champion Bar B Littlebits Touch Of Class, he goes back to Orion Light Vant Huttenest.

Bar B A Little Bit Classic.jpeg

Congratultions He is very handsome. I am expecting one foal from him "Bar B A Little Bit Classic." I bought a mare that was bred to him from Sherry W. So excited my one and only foal this year..

So sorry about your foaling season so far. But this has to be a unbeat turn for you!

Congrats! I really like him!
default_smile.png

Congratulations - what a good looking little chap! Sorry to hear that things have been difficult for you this year, sending good wishes for a better future.

Oh great Deb!!! Please let me know what you have! Which mare is it? How exciting!

Latest posts

Back