Coming out of the closet(sort of)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedeh

Reaction score
Hi all!

I have been reading the forum sporadically for a few months and now am hooked. I especially appreciate all the info about the AMHR Nationals as I will be a newbie there this year and any tidbits of advice are appreciated! I cried over the lost then found(Thank God!) yearlings and was so happy about the outcome.

This is my first real post as I'm actually kind of shy(don't laugh Kathi or Michelle, it's true!). I just got into mini's a little over a year ago. I originally wanted just one or two to show on the Pinto circuit with my friend Kathi, but she "threw it out there" that showing is expensive and if I bred mini's what a good tax write off it is. So now I'm up to 10! I still plan on staying small and have been pretty selective with my breeding stock. This year I had 3 live foals, 2 colts and a filly, all pinto. I had a mare abort a beautiful black and white filly at 9 months so my heart goes out to all that lost foals this year.

I finally have a website up and running thanks to my friend and mentor Michelle at Wesco Farms. It's www.totaleclipseminis.com. My husband and I live in Southern Oregon and luckily he loves the critters and doesn't seem to mind taking care of them while I traipse off to the shows. I've even gotten him in the show ring a couple of times!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and keep those National tips coming!

Thanks, Sandy

welcome
smile.gif

Welcome from Ontario (again
laugh.gif
)
saludando.gif

I LOVE HEIR!!
wub.gif
Hes a beauty!!

-kris

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome
smile.gif

I checked out your website, your horses are beautiful!
wub.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
: [[SIZE=14pt]]Welcome to the forum from the minis in Montana![/color][/SIZE]
saludando.gif
saludando.gif

WELCOME!!!
saludando.gif

We are in Southwestern Ohio..

Welcome to our Forum Family, Sandy, from Kickapoo Acres in Ohio!
saludando.gif

We all had to start somewhere...and how lucky for you that you not only got to start off already knowing about this forum.......but you also have a wonderful mentor in Michelle!
yes.gif
You are definitely going about this in the right way!

Hi Sandy

A hearty hello from the Northwoods of Wisconsin
saludando.gif

What a fantastic website and your horses are just beautiful....hooray for you! Good luck at the Nationals. By the way, consider yourself lucky to have such a supportive husband...sounds like a gem!

Cindy

Welcome to the forum, now go away. Ha ha only kidding girlfriend. Don't blame me for getting you into this mess as you are far too easy to lead astray!!!!!

Latest posts

Back