Come on we need a GOOD NEWS FRIDAY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitney

Reaction score
Putting up some NICE 3rd cutting grass hay for the winter this weekend. Can't wait til its done so I can get into hibernation mode......

Whats everyone else up to?

I got an update and pics of my horses from their new family...great!

Farrier was out today and trimmed the two girls with problem hooves; both were good as gold while he worked on them. Usually, the silver dapple wiggles around and pushes him around, but not today. Good day.

My good news !! I was supposed to have a root canal done this afternoon...Yuck Ouch!! But the Dr. called and had an emergency so they had to reschedule me!! Yippee!!!

I got to ground drive Jelly Bean today solo (without hubby as helper). We went up and down the street on grass and asphalt with turns up driveways and everything! She did so good! I was very proud of her. Oh, and I got my house clean!

:DOH! I was at work and the mgmt came in and said "we are abolishing your job"
default_rolleyes.gif

I said
default_wink.png
want me to show you where things are in the office, answer questions, etc? (we had just had about a 30-min "what do you do" thing) NO? Then here's my keys, have a great day!!
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png

I AM FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought a bottle of wine to toast the event! I can play with my horses, check the mail for my unemployment check & ss check and junk mail ---
default_laugh.png
I can make an appointment to have the gelding done, have hay delivered, clean the house, clean the barn, mow the yard --- have lunch with a friend!!!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

WOW -- I had forgotten how nice "time" is. No more 50 hr weeks for others, no more can't get to feed store before close -- no more, sorry guys, mom has gotta run. NOPE, I'm actually going to get out those sets of harness, clean the cart and enjoy things. I AM.
default_yes.gif

I got my AMHR papers back on my baby girl Luna in record time of less than 2 weeks since I dropped then in the mail!!!!!!

I had a windfall of $120K come in at work to spend in 3 days. It's still fun shopping even if it's for work.

My boy Bud that had colic 2 days ago was running around bucking and carrying on when he saw me drive up this evening from work, that was a wonderful sight. He is such a good boy.

Came home to discover our neighbor has our field cut so we will have all the hay we want this winter. YIPEE!!!!!!!! I just love our neighbor.

Got one of my mares bred to our buckskin appy tonight (we have been waiting for her to finally cycle)

didnt think she would cycle with her filly still on her but yep we got lucky!

It's been a very productive Friday and tomorrow will be to with us putting up the hay.

It is such a great feeling when the barns are filled with hay.
default_yes.gif

[SIZE=12pt]I went shopping at Walmart!!!!!![/SIZE]

We have food again YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask me on Monday, when that is really my Friday! I have Tuesday/Wed off, so Friday is really Teusday for me....nothing good usually on Tuesdays! I did however buy a new purse for myself with some birthday $ I got...I love purses...I have a purse fetish! It is funny, I'm not much girly, girly, except when it comes to purses!

I work in the stock and bond market. I work for a large company but we have individual offices in your home towns.

As everyone knows it has been a really really bad week. My boss has had PMS big time all week and I am the recipient of his stress and anger. So Friday the market went up and I am looking forward to two whole days with out having to deal with him and to spend time with my critters. Horses and dogs. Yippee!! Weekend.

Lets see,,,

Alpaca's are gentling out well.. slow long process but lots of improvements the last couple of days. The cats are very funny to watch... talk about putting a smile on ones face! <LOL>

We had to go to town this morning and a bonus was.... I was able to get some shots of an old building I like...with a clock tower. Lots of good things!
default_laugh.png

I just got tickets for a Colorado Avalanche hockey game!!! YIPPEEEEE!!!!

Vacation here I come!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Spent the morning removing footing from a turnout paddock, so we can replace it....fun fun
default_sad.png

Buck and Doe for my sister's friends tonight...

tomorrow will probably be spent trying to find the cheapest flight to Denver and booking a hotel room!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_biggrin.png
(and deciding how long we'll be away for)

~kathryn

Took some play time
default_biggrin.png

Art and I hooked up our carts and went for a drive with our geldings this afternoon

it's been a long busy season

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday- did an Arbonne spa party, had drinks and yummy eats at the party that I didnt have to fix..

Saturday- Went to see our Mizzou Tigers play football against Buffalo.

We WON again- we are 4 and 1 so far this season-

Yeah- Go Tigers!!

Latest posts

Back