Come and see.......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniaddiction

Reaction score
Here is my gorgeous baby girl! Katie turned Two on friday(when the wooly picture was taken) And had her first show of the season today (sunday). She was pretty much just pulled out of the paddock as I have been so busy with Exams at school etc. I am so pleased with how she is looking, what do you think? I think maybe she could do with a little less weight on her.... Anyway here are the results. We were back number 79.

3rd Youth handler

1st Junior Mare

Reserve Champion Mare

Lucky Dip Class- Me 1st with a very nice little gelding, Katie 2nd with a lady i didnt know.

1ST solid Colour

And Finally 3rd Best horse of the day!!!
wub.gif

Long day but fantastic show! Thanks for letting me share.

DSCN2345.jpg

DSCN2412.jpg

DSCN2411.jpg

DSCN2414.jpg

Congratulations on a great show!
aktion033.gif
Is she as sweet as she looks?

Wish mine looked that good coming out of the field. Beautiful and congratulations!!

Now, "there" is a cinderella story! She looks so pretty. Congratulations.
aktion033.gif

That is an amazing transformation. CHEERS AND RAH TO YOU
aktion033.gif

I think she looks great.

CONGRATS
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
!

She went from cute and furry to sleek and beautiful! She is gorgeous and again, congrats!
wub.gif

Thanks everyone! I am so proud of her
wub.gif
You did very well yourself Victoria, who is that filly? Not Mia but the other one? REO- she is sweeter, ears usually always pricked and a a smile on her face! We worked out that she was actually scared that the others were going to kick her,she would push up against me and run past them when we came out of the ring! Thanks for the kind comments, Helen

She's just beautiful....congratulations on a wonderful show!!!!!!

Pretty girl! I think you have a lot of good shows ahead for you and your filly.

she looks great, Helen, & congratulations on your winnings!

I don't have to tell you I like her--you already know that!
laugh.gif
But yes, I STILL like her. A lot!

Holly

miniaddiction said:
Victoria, who is that filly? Not Mia but the other one?
465445[/snapback]

Oh everyone gets the 2 confused, You mean the tiny one with less white? Thats Maddison. she's a TT Wizard daughter out of our National grand champion Count Remarkable Daughter Casey.

Latest posts

Back