Color reg question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlesteppers

Reaction score
Does AMHR accept silver bay as a registration color?? thanks
saludando.gif
saludando.gif

While you are asking, Do they accept Silver Dun?

We might as well get all our answers at one time.
biggrin.gif

Thanks for asking, I have one of those also and was wanting to change it on her papers it says Chestnut.
yes.gif

Deb

Yes they do I have a filly that is registered as silver bay.And on mare who is registered as gray who should be registered as a silver bay, but she looks palamino...LOLWhy they registeed as gray is beyond me?? Unless like one gal told me if she is not sure what color she just puts down gray.
wacko.gif

Thank you very much..just filled the reg papers out and wrote automatic silver bay..than I thought I'll better ask..LOVE that board!!
yes.gif
yes.gif

Hi! Not sure if they would accept silver dun....I had a silver buckskin filly 2 years ago and tried to register her as that and they told me the color didn't exist and wouldn't let me register her as that (I had her tested before and it came back as silver buckskin!). SOOO I'm guessing they probably wouldn't accept silver dun but you could always call and ask! I know it's a pain in the rump but it's easier then sending registrations back and forth.

She is already registered as Gray with white mane and tail with dorsal stripe.

She is the mother of my Silver Bay.

She had a Grullo colt this year. They are in my Avatar.

So I guess I should just leave the color as it is on hers.
unsure.gif

I am correcting the 3 year olds color to Silver Bay when I send in her paper permanent papers this month. I like my information on their papers to be as correct as they can be. So I will not have problems later on.

Thanks so much for the answer.
aktion033.gif

Deb

AMHR will accept any of those colors as long as you send in pictures!! This is the only time they require pictures.

Back