color help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diana

Reaction score
Can I get some help with what color you think this little guy might turn out to be. His sire is Rolling Ridge Rum Runner "aka" FRED. Right now I'm thinking a palomino pinto but not real sure.

before clipping
Dudewrock2.jpg

After his haircut
dude-1.jpg

No clue on the color but he is cute!
default_wub.png

Lizzie was a little upset about him not coming tomorrow but understands that it is a bit far to go for one class with him.

He certainly looks like palomino pinto. I always thought Fred was a smokey black not a black bay.

Congrats!

Mark

We were going to bring the the RFL show on Sun but find I don't have enough room with everythng else that I'm bring for the show. I thought I brought a big enough trailer this time. Guess I was wrong. Hoe to see you on Sunday.

He is gorgeous!!! I just love him. I am sorry you cannot bring him. But Makayla & I appreciate all the help you are doing for the show.

Diana is bringing all the ribbons, trophies, some prizes, raffle items, jumps, obstacle stuff, poles for pole bending, coolers, etc. She has also designed all the courses and printed them up on small cards for everyone attending. Not only that, but she is bringing horses! This shows success is in great part due to Diana and all her hard work! Thank you!

Hopefully we will see the little guy at the Maine rated show in June!

Sue

Latest posts

Back