College Professor Ratings?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christina_M

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good place that has college professor ratings? I'm signing up for more classes at Franklin University and would like to find a good math professor. I take most of my classes online, so I don't get to chat with other students to get their opinions.

Thanks!

What about calling the college and getting their ratings??? I think they have to be made public. When I was in college, I know that ratemyproffessors.com wasn't an organized type rating system. So you could get students who absolutely hated their proffessor becuase they got a bad grade and rate them bad when they are actually good proffessors. But I've been graduated for 3 years. So it could've changed since then. But when I took online courses, I would read the syllabus first and see what the proffessor expected of you and then signed up. But most of the time, the online courses were a lot different than taking a course from the proffessor themselves. Mostly read the book/chapter, take a test or quiz more often. But no projects or anything like that. I took an art one that had a quiz on the chapter each week and another english one that just required me to submit 3 papers by a certain date. Pretty simple.

I use myspace to get their ratings. If you have a homepage there is a link that says your schools. It's worked great for me in choosing who I should take.
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back