Cocosoya oil supplement

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanne

Reaction score
We have just started using this product and wonder if any of you are using it and can pass on your experience with it.

Here is the link Cocosoya

I saw this product adveritsing on RFD-TV a few days ago and checked out the website...looks promosing and something i might be interested in trying too..

We just started using it this morning. So far we had no problem with the horses eating it. I served on some soaked beet pulp.

They are right, it does smell like popcorn butter!

Hi! I fed cocosoya oil for years to my quarter horses. I used it for their hair coat but also as a lubricant. It helped my one mare that had a tendency to colic real easily. Joanne, I think you'll like the results and also the it smells really good!

I use it for my QH. I love the results. He looks so good. I used corn oil last winter and then switched to lis and I like this better. You will like it.

Christy

Uckele makes and sells it in good ole Michigan.

I've used it, I love the smell.

However if your looking for a cheaper coat conditioner that works better try ground flaxseed. I can get a 50lb bag for 30.00 and a 10.00 coffee grinder from walmart. It lasts 2 Q.H. and 3 minis about 3 months. Not to mention the flaxseed has omega 3's and antiinflamatory properties and it also acts like phyllium it gets gelatin like, so I'm thinking it helps remove sand from the digestive tract.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hodgson Mills has a 12 OZ box, ground & stabilized flaxseed -- for those who only have a few. WM sells, as do several other groc outlets.

I buy the 50# bags.....lots of horses
default_laugh.png
Love flaxseed, for me and horses.

Thanks everyone.

Robin I provided the link in the initial question.

I always give a nice squirt of Cocosoya on top of the feed 1x daily to the show string!

Love the stuff! Shake it up good, though.

Actually, back when we bought our first show filly the vet recommended it.

Shelley

Uckele makes and sells it in good ole Michigan.
I've used it, I love the smell.

However if your looking for a cheaper coat conditioner that works better try ground flaxseed. I can get a 50lb bag for 30.00 and a 10.00 coffee grinder from walmart. It lasts 2 Q.H. and 3 minis about 3 months. Not to mention the flaxseed has omega 3's and antiinflamatory properties and it also acts like phyllium it gets gelatin like, so I'm thinking it helps remove sand from the digestive tract.
They have a powdered formula with flaxseed made with cocasoya oil by Urkele. I'm switching to that this month.

Christy

Latest posts

Back