Cochise's(TMHV) Jumping Picture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah's Little Blessings

Reaction score
Ok, well it took some time for me to get this picture order, between bills,ect to get a professional picture done of him from the Tennessee Miniature Horse Volunteers Show, but its well worth it!!!

I love this picture of him! I could use some work, LOL, but he is doing so good! His first show over the jumps, and only like 4th time being over something higher then ground poles! I think he came out with a bang!

I plan to keep showing him in jumps for years to come! I still can't believe I was so blessed to win this little man!
default_biggrin.png

59_138_1189.jpg
Owned-Trained-and Shown by me.(Although I have to admit I think he was started by someone, or he has pure talent one of the two)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
YEA!! Sarah--Keep up the good work!! I am so glad you and cochise hit it off!! and I look forward to seeing you every year at the Tennessee Show!!

Thanks you two!!!

YEA!! Sarah--Keep up the good work!! I am so glad you and cochise hit it off!! and I look forward to seeing you every year at the Tennessee Show!!
Hey! For sure I hope to be there every year! I had so much fun! Oh, and just got in some NEW clippers, so no more shaggy moments for Cochise!

Do they have a date in mind yet?

Looks good, jumping is so much fun, i have a gelding that i trained to jump and a gelding that i am currently training and its a blast, i miss showing that class
default_smile.png

You both look wonderful and make a very nice looking team. YAY!

Thanks again everyone! I had a blast! Its become one of my favorite classes :) I love it. Plus its a GREAT workout for me and the horse , can't wait till next year.

Latest posts

Back