Cngress Pic Michigans Heart of a Champion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
We are so proud of this little guy who , next year will show as a mini. Thanks Doc and Abby. He is owned by Bruce Abbott, Lyn Jacobs, Cheryl Powell, Michelle Presley, Eddie McCarthy and Jean Barnhill.

I LOVE the chrome!

Res Champion 2 year old Modern Futurity Stallion

First place 2 year old under Stallion

UnsavedProject.jpg

thanks for letting me share.

Lyn

congrats to lyn and all his owners!! stunning pony!

Congratulations, I saw this pony show and the Taylors did a fabulous job with him!

I saw him coming out of the arena and thought "geesh! I've never seen a modern that small!" What a lucky group! Should be interesting to watch him at Nationals!

Well, I think he is gorgeous! You will probably have people all up in arms about those "hackneys" showing miniature. However, tell them he is the miniature saddlebred type.
default_wink.png

Thanks everyone, we are surprised that he did so well being as small as he is. he measured 40.5 ish and he has a 5 inch foot! Measured as a mini last winter he was 36 ish. Doc grew him a nice foot this spring.

He is marked just like my Bailey colt Traveler. The reason I let Traveler go to Denise was because I had Rizzo.

Lyn

Congratulations to the rat pack!!!

Latest posts

Back