CMM *Melody foaled a palomino pinto colt on 3/12/14*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lexi, your little filly is gorgeous!! Love the blue eyes and dark coloring together, she will be a beautiful Mare. Summer is looking great, she is a pretty little girl too!!!
default_yes.gif

What a lovely picture of a very contented little filly - beautiful clean bedding too, they are obviously in good hands and being well looked after until they are ready for their journey to you.
default_yes.gif

Yes, we would love to see some updated of little Dove - Summer too - when you have the time.

Thanks all! Trying to plan the trailer ride for momma and baby soon! Cassie those compliments mean the world to me <3

Pictures no later than Sunday, I promise!

Lexi she is just adorable, no wonder you are in love
default_smile.png
You must be so excited organising everything to get them home
default_yes.gif

I haven't been on in a while, so I just got to read about Summer's ordeal... The last I had read was that she had lost the foal and was fine, so to hear she had issues later was very disheartening. I cried again. That must have been horrible to go through. I am so thrilled to learn that she has pulled out of it and is doing well! She sure looks beautiful! I love those spots and hope they stick around!

Your new additions are sure beautiful! I bet you are enjoying having a baby to play with. I hope that it helps the hole that Summer's baby left... Congratulations on that pair!

Viola she had a rough go the day after the foaling, but she has been doing very well. She is such a trooper, thank god!! Now my sister is teaching her to stand on the cross ties (as you can see from the photo LOL) and she is doing great! Thanks for the compliments on the new girls
default_smile.png
don't have them home yet but I can hardly wait!

Hi All!!

I moved Summer and Dove back to my farm last night!! (Finally)

Both are doing well, Summer is her normal spunky self and Dove is much rounder. Will have to get prego pics soon, just haven't had the time. This morning at 4 am we had our new family member arrived! We got my younger sister a buckskin pony last week and surprised her with the arrival this morning! She had no idea, she thought she had sold to someone else. She is beyond thrilled! She is a 7 year old QH and is roughly 14.2-14.3 I havent sticked her yet. Her name is Catori, and I just googled it the other day to see if it had a meaning and loved finding out that it means "spirit."

The photos of Summer are from the other day, today she was running all over her paddock like the wild woman she is and I couldn't snap any pics. Doves photos are from today as well as Catori's! Laina is in the pink tank top, she is my 12 year old sister and the very proud new owner of Catori. Her friend Meghan is in a couple of the photos with her. But they are so cute I have to share!!

So as of right now its only Summer, Dove, and Catori at my farm. Patrick, Monaco, Delight, and Brave still have to move in!

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0168 2.JPG

DSC_0186.JPG

DSC_0170.JPG

DSC_0171.JPG

DSC_0175.JPG

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0238.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

DSC_0229.JPG

DSC_0226.JPG

DSC_0212.JPG

DSC_0204.JPG

DSC_0153.JPG

DSC_0143.JPG

DSC_0127.jpg

Those are some beautiful photos of beautiful horses and very happy young ladies!! Your sister looks so happy and her horse is stunning!!

When do you think your others will be able to join you? I bet you cant wait!!

What type camera do you use...your a great photographer!!

Hi and welcome back
default_smile.png
they are great pics and your sisters joy is adorable to see. Nothing gives more pleasure than a new horse to a little girl
default_smile.png

Oh Summer looks fabulous! Dove looks very pregnant (more pics soon please)!! As for your sister, no wonder she looks so happy - Catori is such a beautiful mare!

How wonderful that you have been able to get them home at last, hope it wont be too long before the rest can join them.
default_yes.gif

Beautiful and happy pictures!!! They are great!!

And I'm with Anna -- more pictures of Dove -- she is really looking quite pregnant!

So wonderful you are getting them all home! Must be very exciting and a happy time for you!!

Not positive when the others will move over. Hauling date for mare and foal changed
default_sad.png
now they are coming on July 4th, I can hardly wait! But its very close!

Heidi thanks so much, I have always loved photography! These are just "fun" shots, nothing special. I shoot with a nikon, but used to have a big fuji film which I really loved!

Catori is settling in well, and is such a sweetie! Hayley yes she is a younger version of me LOL!

Summer and Dove now get turned out together and just love it! They are such great girl friends, and it's so lovely to watch! I took some photos today of both girls. I also just purchased a new colt a few hours ago, and I am REALLY excited about him! His name is Stars Galahad and he will be coming from Texas and arriving to me on July 7th (approx). I will share a few photos of him as well
default_smile.png

DSC_0348.JPG

DSC_0344.JPG

DSC_0294.JPG

DSC_0373.JPG

DSC_0265.JPG

DSC_0211.JPG

DSC_0186 2.JPG

DSC_0161.JPG

DSC_0158.JPG

DSC_0424.JPG

DSC_0421.JPG

5914_390160441089441_180898266_n.jpg

5914_390160444422774_70690135_n.jpg

5914_390160451089440_2134634040_n.jpg

The two girls look so very happy in their home pasture - loved the pictures!

As for your new little fella - he's gorgeous!! Cant wait for the pics when you get him home (and all his details).
default_yes.gif

Oh my! This is one beautifully bred colt -- and quite stunning to look at in his own right -- however he's had a long line of wonder champions to get his stunning looks from. You've done extremely well finding this handsome stallion for the future!

Stars Galahad.pdf

Attachments

• Stars Galahad.pdf
    27.4 KB · Views: 90
Thanks all! The new mare and foal arrived this morning around 3:30. I love them both, and the mare is actually much prettier than she was in the photos. Lucky me!! I am calling her Delight for now and will probably end up calling her "Dee" and I am calling the filly "Brave."

I sat out with them so long I got the worst sun burn. Didn't even realize hours went by LOL. Now I am awaiting the arrival of the new colt next week!!

Hope you like the photos of Delight and Brave! As you can tell Brave is a very well fed foal!

DSC_0181.JPG

DSC_0250.JPG

DSC_0255.JPG

DSC_0265.JPG

DSC_0292.JPG

DSC_0296.JPG

DSC_0307.JPG

DSC_0313.JPG

DSC_0328.JPG

DSC_0350.JPG

DSC_0372.jpg

DSC_0445.JPG

DSC_0462.jpg

DSC_0453.JPG

DSC_0432.JPG

DSC_0425.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww congratulations Brave is soo gorgeous with her blue eyes and little 'snip'
default_smile.png
and Dee is beautiful as well!!

Latest posts

Back