CMHR's Surprise. Just in time for the show!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
Sara and Lonnie Whitworth from Aumsville Oregon have made a donation to CMHR in memory of their miniature horse [SIZE=12pt]Equitot's Enticing Mirage[/SIZE] aka “Mouse”. Mouse sadly passed away a few months ago followed by Lonnie’s Belgian draft horse. Sara and Lonnie have donated the following items in Mouse’s memory. These are just a few pictures. There is a lot more in the trailer on its way to Arizona. The Chuck wagon will be taken to Worlds in Dallas. Along with the wagon we have 3 custom made black leather harnesses with spots and collars-these were made for the team by the person who makes the harnesses for the Budweiser teams. There will be a silent auction held specifically for these items. The auction will start in a week or so. There will be a reserve price on these items. New these items would start at approx $2900.00 for the wagon and approx $450.00 for each bridle, harness, breeching and collar set. We have 3 sets. Don't worry about the approx prices as those were for new and what you would have to pay new!

I am putting pictures up of the chuck wagon and the 3 harnesses hanging. Better pictures of the harnesses will be posted in a few days.

Harnesses
harnesses1.jpg

Chuck wagon

wagon.jpg

Showing hitch for a 3 team Also goes down to a 1 horse pull

untitled1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Lonnie and Sara! What a sad loss, but what a generous donation! That is a gorgeous set up! Thank you so much for donating to CMHR and I pray that it will bless many little horses!

What a generous and thoughtful gift, for horses that really need it. I think it is awesome!!!!!

What an awesome way to memorialize your beloved four-legged kids! So many other "kids" will benefit from this generous gesture. Such a nice thing to do
default_wub.png

WOW! What an awesome, generous bunch of nice things to give to help horses in need! I'm sorry for their losses. {{{Hugs}}} to them!

All should arrive in AZ tomorrrow afternoon. DH and Son are having a bonding experience LOL...

What a wonderful thing they have done.

I just love that wagon. Too bad I don't have three little ones to pull it.
default_wink.png

We are pretty much bouncing off the walls about this and of course, every other kind of donation helps no matter if its even a buck. It helps. We're not proud, we'll take anything.

As you can imagine, we are well over stocked in horses and continue to get calls daily for horses being surrendered. As long as we can, we'll keep those barn doors open and help every horse we possibly can get re-homed. We do thank you all for your continued support.

Back