CMHR's Surprise!! Just in time for some of the shows!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
Sara and Lonnie Whitworth from Aumsville Oregon have made a donation to CMHR in memory of their miniature horse [SIZE=12pt]Equitot's Enticing Mirage[/SIZE] aka “Mouse”. Mouse sadly passed away a few months ago followed by Lonnie’s Belgian draft horse. Sara and Lonnie have donated the following items in Mouse’s memory. These are just a few pictures. There is a lot more in the trailer on its way to Arizona. The Chuck wagon will be taken to Worlds in Dallas. Along with the wagon we have 3 custom made black leather harnesses with spots and collars-these were made for the team by the person who makes the harnesses for the Budweiser teams. There will be a silent auction held specifically for these items. The auction will start in a week or so. There will be a reserve price on these items. New these items would start at approx $2900.00 for the wagon and approx $450.00 for each bridle, harness, breeching and collar set. We have 3 sets. Don't worry about the approx prices as those were for new and what you would have to pay new!

I am putting pictures up of the chuck wagon and the 3 harnesses hanging. Better pictures of the harnesses will be posted in a few days.

Harnesses
harnesses1.jpg

Chuck wagon

wagon.jpg

Showing hitch for a 3 team Also goes down to a 1 horse pull

untitled1.jpg

Hi Gini - - I'm being dense here, could you tell me what size the harnesses are? I'm assuming they are "mini", but then the Belgien horse is mentioned in the post also.

Latest posts

Back