CMHR's Emmy would like to say thank you and Goodbye

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
Taking care of Emmy was an quite an experience.
default_wub.png
She has the most amazing will to live, like I have never seen before. All the things she has gone thru in her little life she should not still be with us! This is going to be an amazing home for this little one. I will take some pictures when they come to pick her up and then post them for all to see. EMMY WILL BE ON HER WAY HOME TODAY!!! I absolutely know for sure all the prayers and good thoughts for our Emmy helped immensly. Thank you all!! Debs and MA thank you!! A special thank you to the CMHR board for approving the medical for this wonderful Emmy!

Rescues like Emmy and her problems don't usually turn out this well. This has been an extremely expensive medical care and we will be starting the auction between the 15th and 20th of October. Any and all donations and contributions will be appreciated. This is what the rescue is all about.

Every $ counts in helping CMHR help these horses. Please go look at our website and see the horses that we still have looking for homes. Possibly you could open your barn or shed to one of them. Due to the high medical on Emmy any and all contributions will help. You can contribute thru PayPal by sending to [email protected] or if you have something that you would like to donate for our auction next month. Please send to:

CMHR % Gini Acton

16340 N Coronado View RD

Tucson, AZ 85739.

We still have other items from past donations that will be listed so lets see if we can't make this the best auction ever!! While you are looking "Please" remember Emmy and the other horses. The only way CMHR can continue helping these guys is thru the help of all of you.

We are a 501c3 so all donations are deductable on your income tax returns for this year.

Emmys eye today before she left.

Emmyseyenow.jpg

I remember you.

emmyandNancietoday.jpg

Going down!

Nanciegoestotheground.jpg

You do give good scratches!!

Nanciedoyouscratchaswellasgreg.jpg

Just one more nibble...

emmyslastgrazehere.jpg

Loaded and ready to leave.

startingoutfornewhome1.jpg

On my way!

goinghome.jpg

Emmy say's bye to all and thank you for helping her!!!

byeemmy.jpg

Awww..... It is always sooo sad to see them go, but it is wonderful to see them go to a good home... Happy Trails Emmy!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwwwwww........
default_wub.png
:wub Happy Tears..........

Latest posts

Back