CMHR's Aurora

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soggy Bottom Ranch

Reaction score
I clipped her this afternoon, and she stood like a trooper! I held her leadline while I clipped her neck and chest, and she stood perfect. The whole time hubby was on the roof of the barn with the loud drill, walking back and forth, drilling in screws. Didn't even bother her! When he was done, he came down to hold her so I could finish her.

Aurora before.

P5285402.jpg

Pictures082x.jpg

Aurora clipped!

Scary hose monster!

Pictures118.jpg

Pictures115-1.jpg

Pictures119.jpg

Pictures127.jpg

Just like opening a present! I bet she feels so good now to get that icky old hair off of her.

Geri thank you!!!!

What color do you all think she is??

default_new_shocked.gif
wow

she look so much better.

THANKS for doing such a great job with saving all those precious minis.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_new_shocked.gif
wow

she look so much better.

THANKS for doing such a great job with saving all those precious minis.

Thank you Melissa. The thanks goes to all the CMHR Board, Ginny, Jess, Shannon, Marty, Connie, Wendi, Cathy and to all our Fosters, Members, Sponsors and all that donate items for our auctions. Also, we need to thank the haulers we use and the wonderful L'il Beginings forum members that help us in times of need with money and transporting some of the mini rescues themselves.

A very BIG thank you to Mona for letting CMHR use the auction site and being the webmaster of the CMHR website. We really do appreciate Mona
default_aktion033.gif

Also another BIG thank you to Marylou for allowing us to have our own rescue forum on L'il Beginnings.

[SIZE=14pt]YOU ALL ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
What a beauty! Thanks to all the foster homes for doing all that you do to take care of the rescues/turnovers.
default_wub.png
I don't have enough room to foster so I'll just send money or supplies.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back