CMHR Update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie P

Reaction score
I have been voted in as the new CMHR President. I am VERY honored to take on this position and have great vision for our future. As much as it hurt me to see Jess resign, I am most proud to be his successor. He is a great mentor and I'm sure I will continue to look to him for guidance and support. Jess has the biggest heart of anyone I know. I will always look up to him and consider him a part of my family.

Thank you very much to our Members whom have taken the time to pay their annual dues. You must pay your annual dues to remain a Member of CMHR. This is how this wonderful rescue operates and we couldn't do it without each and every one of you. I welcome anyone that wishes to become a new member.

A HUGE THANK YOU TO MONA STONE for keeping our website updated and looking so beautiful. You are SO appreciated Mona!

Also Huge Thanks to all of our wonderful foster homes and adoptive homes. You are all truly wonderful people and we love each and every one of you.

I am currently looking for new and innovative ways to fundraise. If anyone has any wonderful ideas please email any board member. If your fundraising idea is used you will receive a nice little gift. Rescue related.

We are preparing to attend The World Show in Texas very soon. We are preparing a "show basket" to raffle off. If any vendor would like to contribute a "show" item (ie: halter, cart, harness, shampoos, conditioners, gift certificate etc.............) please let Gini know. Gini will be working our booth this year. I would love to come, but cannot make it this year. Any vendor that donates any item will have their name displayed on our board and also on our website - this is another great way of advertising your business while helping a great cause.

We are also preparing for our Annual Fall Auction so if you have any items you would like to donate that are in good condition please send them along to Gini!

I look forward to working with all of you and thank you so much for all your continued support of CMHR. I will be hitting the road in upcoming months to pay our fosters and adoptive homes a visit. I cannot wait to see how well our horses are doing in their new homes!

Connie Parr

CMHR President

~Making a difference, one miniature horse at a time~

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to miss Jess a lot and hope he gets well and takes care of himself. He was a wonderful person to work under and I enjoyed his leadership so much.

I can't wait to get started working under Connie. She's brimming with all sorts of ideas which is bound to keep our Board members rockin n rollin.

We have a lot of un-sung heros and cases we work on every single day. So much work goes on behind the scenes here at CMHR, I'm glad Connie is at the helm and ready to guide us in helping more and more horses out of a jam and into a new happy life they all deserve.

On another note: (Stealing your thunder here Con) We have a 2 year old flashy bay 13 hh Hackney Pony with white socks ready for adoption right now. We don't usually take in horses that are not mini, but this boy came in to CMHR with a herd of minis and we couldn't turn him away and leave him there just because he was a biggin. If anyone is interested please let us know. He needs a home now and is located in Oklahoma. He's butt high which means he is having a growth spurt so he will be plenty big for a smaller person to ride and a super moving driving horse for competition.

Marty

CMHR Board of Directors

Thank you Christy!
default_wub.png
default_smile.png

Congrats from me too! I also will be getting my dues in...things are looking up a little here!

Jackie & Cooper

Silverdollar,

Annual Membership dues were due June 1st, 2009 - if you haven't paid them then they are due. If you paid before June 1st you are good to go. I will look it up and get with you. Thanks so much!

And thank you also Jackie! XXOO

Congradulations and many blessings on all that you do!

Latest posts

Back