CMHR needs URGENT help in Indiana.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
We have a gelding named Billy Bob that needs to be moved now from N. Liberty Indiana. The neighbor has been teasing this boy by coming up and biting him when the foster is at work. We think he is trying to get BB to attack him. The person doing this is drunk which is almost every night. This is an ASAP. The foster found this out from neighbors. She then stayed home sick one night and she caught him. It is now escalating!!

Can anyone please help until we can get him into a safe place PLEASE!!! This is one sweet boy please help us help him..

bb4.jpg

bb6.jpg

We think he is between 6 and 10 years old.

oh my goodness gini, that is so upsetting
default_no.gif
i hope he finds another home fast
default_sad.png
hoping things get better w/ the placement and all
default_yes.gif

If rescue can get him here, he is welcome here. What is wrong with people?!
default_no.gif

Of course he'd be welcome here too! Why, oh why is he so far away! OK somebody, get Billy Bob out of there! He looks so sweet and chubby, just like all of mine!!

Jayne

Is there an update on this poor boy? (How tall is Billy Bob?)

(What is with all the psychopaths in the world today?
default_no.gif
)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry just seen this post. We are 55 minutes away. We can pick him up but we cannot keep him more than maybe a week or so. We are up to 36 horses now. We just adopted 3 more ourselves locally. You would not believe the people that we have had all through the winter just stopping and asking us to take more horses.

If you need us to pick this boy up please let us know, we could even pick him up today.

Sandy Satterfield

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back