CMHR needs prayers for our latest rescue UPDATED!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]WE HAVE POOP A SMALL AMOUNT BUT AT LEAST IT'S COMING!!![/SIZE]
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

We also have a 104.2 fever so I'm trying to cool her down. Thank goodness that DH has been helping with the others so I can concentrate on "Emmy".

Please keep the prayers and good thoughts coming as she sure needs them.....
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes,,, poop is a wonderful thing! Glad to hear she is passing some. Poor little girl.

Oh, my, my heart sank when I seen her..
default_no.gif
Sending prayers that Emmy gets better very soon. She is in the best possible care!!
default_wub.png
God Bless you Gini for helping this poor little girl..

Thank you for taking that sweet little one in. After looking at her I can only wonder what her dam looks like.
default_new_shocked.gif

Emmy had an up and down night. She spiked a 104.2 fever. Stayed up with her with a fan on and wet cool blankets wrapped. Washed her eyes out and then treated with antibiotic. Fever broke about 1am. This am it is back up to 101.3. Boy what gas this girl has! She is on the bermuda with the only one of mine that won't try and kick her as a matter of fact he's so chicken he runs. Farrier is coming today around 2:30 and start on her feet

More prayers please we're not out of the woods yet. Every day is a plus if I can keep treating the symptoms and try and keep her happy.

Thanks everyone!

How is this cute little girl today? Hope she is feeling much better with her feet done and so much care and love being passed her way!

Howz our pretty girl Gini? Been sending cooling and such for her.

She seems to be doing better today. I'm getting the rumbly tummy and she is eating very well. Gonna continue with the antibiotic and gastroguard for a good while. Her eyes not as goopy. Please keep prayers coming. Oh and she likes her swimming pool and stands in it for serious periods of time. Smart

little girl!. Have a CMHR meeting right now so I will update more later.
default_smile.png

Glad to hear she is doing well Gini!

It was fun speaking with her and hearing what she had to say!

She is a loving little skamp!

Wait til she is well she will be a lot of fun!

I sent more "stuff" and she sure sucked it up.

Hugs

Bonnie

Latest posts

Back