CMHR has an account with Igive.com.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
With the holidays coming and a lot of people shopping on line. CMHR is asking you to help by going and signing up so a certain % of what is spent comes to help the mini's in the rescue. Here is the link and it costs nothing. Well it does cost when you purchase from your favorite store's. Please check it out.

Visit My Website Most of the stores you shop at are there. This year I am going to do most of my holiday shopping on line instead of the crowded stores.

[SIZE=12pt]$5.00 comes to the rescue just for each person signing up. After Emmy's expenses and with the others in rescue we could sure use this![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Please check it out, CMHR and the horses would sure appreciate it!!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Gina, well you learn something new everyday cause I hadnt heard of this but now I am signed up.

I hope lots will sign up to help Chances..

Missy
default_smile.png

Thanks everyone. It doesn't cost anything to sign up. The neat thing is that most major stores are in the list for shopping. I had never realized how easy it was. This am I ordered 2 things from QVC before I heard about this. I could have made money for CMHR had I realized QVC was one of the merchants.

Next time as I am a QVC junkie!!!
default_wacko.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump-I hope people are signing up for this free service and helping bring money to Chances-it couldnt be any simpler

Missy

I signed up!!!
default_saludando.gif
We do a lot of on line shopping. Hope it helps.

What your organization does for these little guys is truly amazing.

Julie Flanigan

Victory Pass Stable

Cumberland Maine 04021

Latest posts

Back