CMHR Annual Meeting Set!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

NOTICE TO ALL Chances Miniature Horse Rescue, Inc. Members

This notice is to inform all members of Chances Miniature Horse Rescue, Inc. that the 2004 Annual Meeting of CMHR will be held via internet chat room on Saturday, March 13, 2004 at 12:00 p.m. EST (Eastern Standard Time).

All members in good standing shall receive via email (or other means of notification if email is not available) instructions and password which will allow the member to enter the chat room which shall be designated as the Annual Meeting site. The CMHR Annual Meeting is closed to non-members, but membership applications made and approved as of February 25, 2004 will endow full membership privileges.

The CMHR Board of Directors is seeking an additional Board Member at this time. Any member in good standing is eligible for this position. Nominations are being accepted for the position of (1) Director for a term of 2 (two) years. Nominations should be sent to Michelle Sharrock at [email protected] by March 1, 2004. Nominations will not be accepted after March 1, 2004. Nominees will be announced on March 2, 2004. Voting shall take place during the Annual Meeting.

Should you have any questions regarding the meeting or the nomination process, please contact: Kay Baxter [email protected]

Last edited:
OH bummer, won't be able to attend. Farrier coming that day and it takes until about 3:30 to get everyone done.

Sandy Satterfield-Indiana State Coordinator

upset.gif
I won't be able to attend either. I have been signed up since January to help with an all-day parenting conference for ABC.

Just so everyone understand this is not a State Coordinator meeting. This is the annual meeting for members of CMHR. An agenda will be posted of what will be covered. Of course all SC's are encouraged to come but i do understand if you cant. For sure we will go over goals for 2004 and where CMHR is headed. Members will also be offerred a question and answer period
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back