CMHR Announces our new Sales Barn

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
CMHR HAD A BARN RAISING!!!!!

CMHR is thrilled to announce the GRAND OPENING of our brand new SALES BARN!!!!

Since CMHR is a non for profit organization, Mary Lou was gracious enough to allow us to make this announcement on the forum.

We are always searching for new ways to raise money for our CMHR horses and are we ever excited about this new venture!

We are now offering many items for sale in our nice, new cozy barn. Each time you order an item from us, you will be helping all CMHR horses.

We have 4 pages bursting with things you can order for yourself, your horse, and your family dogs and cats.

Right now we are featuring the most fun and wonderful HOLIDAY halters with matching leads just in time for Christmas and Hanukkah!!!!!!!!! These are top quality and extremely very well made. And that’s not all!!! These fun HOLIDAY designs also come in collars for the dogs and cats. You have got to go see! Please walk, trot, and canter into our barn and shop till you drop.

Gini is standing by ready and eager in the tack room to fill your orders! Rumor has it she is dressed up like a PILGRIM so go check and see! (giggles). Let’s make Gini do a big road trot and fill your orders FAST!

Just click on this link and BOOM, you’re there!

Oh, and please don't feed the turkeys!

http://www.chancesminihorserescue.org/salebarn/index.htm

CMHRThankgBarn-1.jpg

Here is just a very small example of some of the many designs we have to offer in halters, lead ropes and collars but there are a lot more if you go take a look!

pepsticksanta2.jpg

alpine2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty the sales barn is awesome!! You and Shannon are fantastic. A big thank you to Mona for doing the website. Without everyone of you this wouldn't have been possible.

You all are the best!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Gini

Wow! I just received my order (halters and leads) and I am so impressed with the quality of these items!
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

Everything is just wonderful. What fun items for Christmas presents. I will definitely put the link to "the barn" on my Christmas List. I won a CMHR hat in mustard on a CMHR auction and I wear it all the time. It is the most comfortable ball hat I have. Good Luck on the new CMHR venture it is another wonderful way for them to help these deserving little horses.
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I am anxiously awaiting my order! some for gifts and a little something for my horse, CJ! i know it went out so i am hoping to find it on my step when i get home from work tonight! jennifer
default_saludando.gif

thanks for all the hard work everyone!

I got my new halter and LOVE it! durable, yet soft and not harsh. bright vibrant colors! well worth the money!

jennifer
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back