CMHR $3 Mission: Ozark Dec. Donation PG. 29

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is a little late but I just made my contribution in remembrence of my beloved gelding, CJ, whom I just lost 2 1/2 weeks ago. justjinx

There is no late...it was only given at a different time!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Thank you all again so very much!!

Today is usually a rather slow day, my hope is a Thanksgiving, filled with giving!!

default_wub.png
default_wub.png

make sure that who ever bought the ornaments emails me with their mailing address so i can get these sent on monday! thanks all!

Congratulations west2u on winning one of the $100 bucket packages!!!
default_cheers.gif
Yipee
default_aktion033.gif
, I sent the money this morning and went ahead and sent $150 to match the other bucket winners amount. Who do I get a hold of, to give them my address?

Thanks for all you guys do.
default_aktion033.gif

Yipee
default_aktion033.gif
, I sent the money this morning and went ahead and sent $150 to match the other bucket winners amount. Who do I get a hold of, to give them my address?

Thanks for all you guys do.
default_aktion033.gif
Thank you so much west2u for your generosity and for bumping up your final bid to match the other winning bid....you ROCK!! Your payment via paypal has been received. I am positive you will love this!! Please contact Frankie with your address and she will make sure you receive your prize.

Mine is a little late but I just made my contribution in remembrence of my beloved gelding, CJ, whom I just lost 2 1/2 weeks ago. justjinx
Frankie's absolutely right....it is never to late. I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved CJ. Thank you for honoring his memory with a donation. God speed CJ!

I'm so sorry to hear about CJ Cyndia. RIP little one.

Thank you to all for all your generosity this year. I am so humbled by all of you who give to the rescue. It truly is what allows us to do what we do.
default_smile.png
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

THANK YOU Frankie for being our wonderful host again this year. You are the best! HUGE HUGS my friend!

Thank you to the wonderful Board Of Directors - you are all very special to me.

Thank you to Marylou for always standing behind us and letting us post here on her wonderful board.

Thank you all of our fosters, adopters, transporters and anyone whom is involved up close to the rescue - you are all appreciated more than you will ever know.

I sure hope I have not left anyone out, but if I did - THANK YOU TO YOU TOO!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I just have to say again how thankful I am for CMHR.

This morning I was out feeding, and like Marty said, Misty is at my house and has been for a few years. If you have never seen pictures of Misty's condition when taken in by CMHR, you should go to their website and look at Miss Tennessee's story, rescue 2009.

When I saw her story posted, I believe it took me less than 2 minutes to email and call every one with CMHR and I told them I didn't care what it took, I wanted her with me because I could not stomach the fact she should ever have to endure that life style again.

I did nothing... many responded to her plight. It was CMHR who saved her, went in and gave her the chance to have a spoiled mini life. It was CMHR who covered her vet bills, got her to one awesome foster home...CMHR does all the work. I just so happen to be one of the beneficiary's of all their hard work, and that is truly how I view it.

I have passed on a current picture of her I hope will get posted soon.

Misty has brought so much to my life, my grandson's life. My grandson Hunter loves to tell her story to anyone who will listen, he is very proud of the fact the horse he helps to care for came via a rescue. He will also not hesitate to tell you the importance of a horse rescue. He also helped to name her, as I was calling her Miss T.

Coming from a child, the thing he said that made me smile most: "Grandma, Misty knows how important she is to us".
default_wub.png

This is only one of many, many success stories.
default_aktion033.gif

I have to thank YOU, because without you as well, and your donations, Hunter wouldn't know how important Misty is to his life lessons.

You all have been so wonderful!
default_wub.png

I hope your Thanksgiving was filled with giving!!
default_biggrin.png

Here is a photo of Miss Tennessee aka "Misty" the day she was rescued:

misstennessee2.jpg

and here she is today living a life of luxury with Carolyn!

Misty.jpg

I want to share a more recent case with you all. Mama Pony aka "Prize" was adopted out at one time and just recently came back to CMHR in terrible shape. She is being fostered by Julie Miller and family and I just cannot believe the turn around in such a short period of time. Bless you Julie for doing such a marvelous job!
default_wub.png

Prize when she came back to us just a few short weeks ago
default_no.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
:

MamaPrizeWeb062711.jpg

MamaPrizeWebBody062711.jpg

and this is what she looks like today!
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

PrizeNovember20111.jpg

PrizeNovember2011.jpg

I hope you all had a very wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. I myself felt like it was Thanksgiving everyday for the past 3 weeks. I know I speak for all of us here at CMHR when I say we are so thankful for all of you!! This was my 1st $3 Mission of Thanks and I cannot tell you how amazing it was to be involved....seeing the continued generosity of all of you day after day brought so much joy to my heart!
default_wub.png

As our 6th Annual $3 Mission of Thanks comes to a close....I would like to thank all the generous donors on this wonderful forum, Frankie for putting her heart and soul into organizing and putting this on now for the past 6 years!!, Mary Lou for allowing us the use of this wonderful forum, the entire board of CMHR who in my opinion are 4 of the most wonderful people on earth, all of our fosters, adoptors, sponsors, transporters and anyone else who has been involved with CMHR to keep us going and make us what we are today!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I am happy to report that we received another $239 in donations yesterday!! Woo Hoo!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Bringing our total of donations recevied to $2,218. This is just the total for the donations actually received....we still have our matches, our $1 'thankful' donations, a few auctions still to be paid and some pledges that are on their way. I will continue to update as these donations come in.

Connie, thank you for putting Misty's picture up, sorry for the quality, it is a cell phone picture but wanted recent, as in a few days ago and could not locate my camera.

Tammie, I've got to get my halter money to you, watch for it today.

Also, did you add up the thank you posts? I need to let that match donor know the total. If you haven't, I can go do it.

I have several others I have to contact with other information and will do so later today.

I DO NOT do black Friday...well for one reason only...my horse feed is on sale, $2 off a bag, and that sure adds up, so for the horses only, I am about to go brave through it!!

THANK YOU TO ALL!
default_biggrin.png
default_saludando.gif
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

Connie, thank you for putting Misty's picture up, sorry for the quality, it is a cell phone picture but wanted recent, as in a few days ago and could not locate my camera.

Tammie, I've got to get my halter money to you, watch for it today.

Also, did you add up the thank you posts? I need to let that match donor know the total. If you haven't, I can go do it. I have several others I have to contact with other information and will do so later today.

I DO NOT do black Friday...well for one reason only...my horse feed is on sale, $2 off a bag, and that sure adds up, so for the horses only, I am about to go brave through it!!

THANK YOU TO ALL!
default_biggrin.png
default_saludando.gif
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
Frankie we had a total of 30 thankful posts!!

Here is a photo of Miss Tennessee aka "Misty" the day she was rescued:

misstennessee2.jpg

and here she is today living a life of luxury with Carolyn!

Misty.jpg
Connie thanks for posting these! I'm sorry that I didn't get to it yet Frankie!!

Joy, no problem at all. Busy time of year, we can't always get to everything. I just sent to a few people hoping at least one could get it posted.
default_biggrin.png

I just wanted those who remembered her to know how she was doing and what great things CMHR did for her.

I can't wait to see our total!!
default_aktion033.gif

If you haven't received a prize, or an item from an auction you have coming, please let me know!!

What a great 3 weeks, with some great people!!

Already having withdraws.

Prize and Misty are just a few of the wonderful success stories at CMHR, because of you and your continued support, they and others have a chance to be cared for and spoiled, just like your minis. Thank you so much!!

Frankie,

I still have your halter here, but don't know where to send it.

Angie

My Goodness, CMHR even sends out a "Thank You" for your donation. This group is outstanding all the way around.
default_aktion033.gif

That "thank you" email was very nice!
default_yes.gif

Tammie is an awesome addition to the CMHR team
default_wub.png

Back