CMHR $3 Mission: Ozark Dec. Donation PG. 29

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thankful for my family, my pets, my horses and my LIFE in general.

I am especially grateful for my loving, caring, selfless husband who has supported me and all my, what probably seem like silly, money burning ventures pertaining to my love for animals throughout the years, because he knows how much they mean to me, and how they play such a huge role in making my life whole and he does everything in his power to ensure my happiness.
default_wub.png

I am also thankful for LB and the mountains of information and knowledge it has provided me over the years to help me become a better, well informed horse owner.

I am also thankful to CMHR and all rescues, that are there to help our little horses when they need that extra boost in life. So thank you to all of you for your hard work and to all of us that help to support them through our donations.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of my American friends!
default_aktion033.gif

I am Thankful that my husband wasn't killed on Thursday when a coworker ran over him with a semi and the dual wheels rolled over him. For sure Angels were watching over him that day! He is hurt and on crutches but he could have been hurt way worse or killed! I thank God he's still here with me.

I am Thankful to the people that provide matches for this mission. For the people who help however they can and those that give to CMHR. The people who work hard in CMHR.

I am Thankful to Mary Lou for Lil Beginnings. Without LB many horses wouldn't have gotten the help they needed to live (info, help, advise, support) Even CMHR came together and started here. Thank you ML for ALL you do for all of us and for being so kind to me.

I am Thankful to my very real, special friends and Sisters. They know who they are! I couldn't make it without the extra special ladies in my life!

I am thankful for family and friends and my four legged kids. Also Thankful for CMHR and the work they do.

Just a thought, I dont get to the forum much anymore, but do remember this event so make a point of checking in . Has anyone posted on the sales board about this "mission" ? I think there are people out there checking the salesboard who dont come to the forum.

Dawn

I'm thankful for my husband and son, for my mom, for my home and all my critters! I'm also thankful for God and his angels, his wisdom, guidence, and understanding in my life!

I just love every story!
default_wub.png
:wub

Thanks so much for sharing and too for helping CMHR, because just by posting you are doing just that.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL
default_saludando.gif
:salute

Where to start? I'm thankful for good friends and a great family, thankful for a fantastic 2011 foal crop and each and every blessing the Lord has blessed me with
default_wub.png
also am thankful for this very generous donor
default_aktion033.gif

I'm thankful for all my friends everywhere. I'm thankful for Hus aka Mr. Retirement who works so hard to try to make things easier on me. I'm very grateful that my son is happy with the girl of his dreams but most of all, (and lucky for her) that I actually approve of her LOL! I am over the top thankful that they will be giving me the grandchild that I really need in my life.

Even in, not the best of times, there is still so much to be thankful for!!

Please share with us here, ad your post and a donor will give $1 to CMHR in your name!

This goes on until Midnight tonight!! Monday

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

One of our largest prizes!!
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked

Ozark has donated another surprise bucket/package and this one is HUGE!!

This one is double, has a value of $100 +

Ohhhhhhhh WAIT!!

We have 2 of these,,,yes 2 at a value of $100 +

We will take bids on these 2 valuable prizes until noon on Weds.

The top 2 bidders will win one each!!

We are starting the bidding at $75 each.

Please watch the previous posts to know how high you need to bid.

Go tell a friend or two or three!

I can tell you there are GREAT items in this surprise!!

Myself and Tammie will help to track the top 2 by posting here and letting you know who they are and what the top 2 bids are.

Secret Santa's,,,,,hint......something for you, something for them!!

Thank you Lisa and Ozark Tack for being such a great supporter of CMHR!!

This should be a very interesting action to watch!!
default_yes.gif

Till Noon on Weds.

Still taking posts of Thanksgiving until Midnight tonight! Just post what you are thankful for and a $1 will be given by someone else, for you!
default_wub.png

I am continually thankful for all of God's many blessings! Husband, family, friends, our animals. Job for me, retirement (with some income!) for my husband. I am especially thankful that my husband loves our little minis (even though he may deny it!) and helps me so much with their care.

Thanks, too, to those on this forum who post questions and especially those who provide thoughtful answers. Thanks also to CMHR, for the important work you do to rescue, rehabilitate and rehome miniature horses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! reading all these posts about what you all are thankful just warms my heart!!
default_wub.png
Thank you all for taking the time to post what you are thankful for and earning a $1 for the rescue!! You have all made a difference and for that I thank you....we will receive $20 (for yesterday)just for you taking the time to do this....if you haven't posted what you are thankful for yet
default_please.gif
take the time to do so and let all your friends know that they can help to! It doesn't get much easier.
default_smile.png

I am so very thankful for my family and that we are all healthy and the upcoming birth of my 1st grandchild (a granddaughter)!! I am thankful God has given me the life I have, although not always easy or perfect I am very happy with it...and for my wonderful husband who is always thinking of me and trying to make everything perfect for me....bless his heart!! For all of my animals....just can't imagine life without them! They truly make my heart sing with happiness!! This year I am very happy that my son was not deployed to Afghanistan this past July like he was supposed to be. Although I could not be more proud of him and his committment to the Marine Corp. I am thankful for my involvement with CMHR and the passion I have for this rescue and all the wonderful people involved with it. I am thankful for being blessed with a few very wonderful friends who I love to pieces and wouldn't trade for anything....I could go on and on....

Our total donations received yesterday were $30 for a grand total of donations received $1,754. + several pledges still pending (I will let you know as the checks arrive) We also will receive $20 from a very generous donor for all of you telling us what you are thankful for.

Thank you again Lisa from Ozark Mountain for your generous donations to help raise money for CMHR. Bidding on these 2 new buckets will begin at $75.....Happy bidding my friends!!
default_488.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I haven't been on the forum lately and to my chagrin...forgot about this annual fundraiser for CMHR! Yikes! I'm thankful that in this economy my husband and I have jobs and a roof over our heads! I'm thankful that my 83 yo parents are still in good health and are having Thanksgiving with us...along with my husband's parents..so we're both blessed. I'm very thankfull to have a husband that loves critters and puts up with all my additions.
default_smile.png
And I'm really thankful that we have CMHR to look after the minis that end up in less fortunate homes. With that I'm sending my donation, and of course all of our critters say "me too" So with 15 horses, 6 sheep(new additions), 4 dogs and 6 cats...plus 2 humans...that's 33! SO we'll make it an even $100. Thank you CMHR!

I am thankful for so many things -- most of them have been mentioned above. Yesterday our pastor said that we do not have to be thankful for every circumstance but we can be thankful in every circumstance. I am not thankful for the May tornado that took most of our home and horse facilities, but I am so very thankful that my husband, myself, and all my horses survived this terrible event. I am thankful for all my friends who helped out, and I am thankful that I can help some of God's creatures who need food, and care, and love by supporting CMHR.

So many things to be thankful for and I enjoyed reading everyone's positive, thankful posts - so thanks to the person who had this generous idea!

In this post I'd like to say I'm thankful for our little "Rose" who we adopted from CMHR. She's a doll and a joy to be around. While still shy with us on occasion (well, really, only when the halter comes out)she's always very sweet around children, including my toddler Livia who I am also very thankful for.

Thank you Lee and family for fostering Rose and just for being nice people, and thank you CMHR for all you do!!

I have so much to be thankful for! Family and friends, good health, two good jobs for my husband and me, my herd of horses and pets which include our two CMHR adoptees, Winnie and Velvet. I thank God that I live in a country that's free and protected by our devoted soldiers and their families, who sacrifice so much for us. I am thankful that my husband supports all my horse endeavors, and that he graciously agreed to open our barn and our hearts to foster four CMHR horses, two of which we've adopted and two that are still looking for their forever homes (Chelse and Sugar). I am so fortunate to work with a wonderful Board of Directors for CMHR. These women share my passion to rescue and protect these little horses that find themselves in dire straits through no fault of their own.

And lastly, I am so VERY thankful to all the supporters of CMHR--our foster homes, adopters, financial supporters, and everyone who supports us in whatever way they can--without you ALL, none of what we do would be possible. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!
default_wub.png

I am thankful for my health and freedom. And thankful for my GOOD friends, doggies, bunnies and lovely horses.

Thank You Miss B! Thank you Getitia & Les! Thank you Robby, Andrea & Marcia!

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Latest posts

Back