CMHR $3 Mission: Ozark Dec. Donation PG. 29

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sent a pay pal for 150.00. Couldnt resist adding more its just to good a deal.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

default_wub.png
:wub

Thank you so much, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

default_saludando.gif
I hear paypal calling you!!!
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin

$ + $ + $ = one more saved horse!!

Just $3 is all we are asking!! That's what? A lottery ticket? Less than a StarBucks coffee? The difference between a small and large combo meal?

With the double match going on, it's a great time to make your dollar worth more!

I BET IT'S EVEN IN YOUR COUCH
default_yes.gif
:yes

I didn't even think of making my donation in memory of a horse, but I would have to say it is in memory of our good old guy, Fishers Master Mickey. His name shows up in a lot of pedigrees and we are honored to have been his final home and the owners and breeders of his last daughter.
default_wub.png

default_saludando.gif
We have one more day left on the double your match! We have a donor who will be giving $2 for every dollar you give!!

We can't let this money go to waste,, they are ready and willing,, but we need you first!!

Paypal by midnight Saturday.

US Mail by Mondays mail.

More prizes, gifts, auctions to come!!

ONLY 6 MORE DAYS!!
default_cheers.gif

WOO HOO!!! What an AWESOME day!!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
You guys are the BEST!!! I can't tell you how much I look forward to logging on to my computer everyday....seeing the generosity and compassion you all exhibit here just warms my heart and makes my entire day!!
default_worshippy.gif
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations to Vintage Farms for winning the charcoal portrait donated by Rhea Brown with a bid of $75.00. I hope you will share the finished portrait with us.

Also wanted to let Dawn's Chase Farm know that their check arrived yesterday!!! Thank you so much!!

Now for what you have all been waiting for.......our total donations received yesterday were $446.00 ($75 of which was the winning bid for charcoal portrait which I don't beleive qualifies for the match)
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
making our current grand total of donations received $1,589.00. Qualifying donations for the double match amount were $371.00. So $371.00 + $742.00 from our very generous anonymous donor = $1,113.00 of donations raised yesterday alone!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif

When all pledges and matches are received our grand total will be $2,568.00!!!
default_488.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_488.gif
default_488.gif

It's not to late to get in on this unbelievable deal to triple your donation...it will continue through Midnight tonight for anyone using paypal and any donation mailed and postmarked the 18th, 19th or 21st will also be included. Just think a mere $3 donation now becomes $9!!! How awesome is that!!!

Thank you guys so much for this and you Carolyn for all your hard work. And don't forget, if you can't send us some money in these hard times, that's ok! Just send us some moral support and encouraging love and that helps us keep our heads up and bright when sometimes things look dim.

Everyone I want to go off topic for a minute and talk about foster homes: I know I will sound like a broken record but we really need foster homes. CMHR can take in so many more horses if we only have a place to put them. We do not want to keep any horse out there waiting for space that needs our help. Our foster homes are maxed and its not fair to ask them to keep taking in more and more horses for us. We need to expand our foster homes no matter what state you live in. We will get our horses to you so please, if you have an extra place for a little horse in need, we need you and that place. This will cost you nothing except for you to share your feed and time and if you need help with feed we will provide that too. We have two double registered former show geldings that are siting here and can't figure out why they are not getting adopted! I won't sugar coat it either: Our horses may not be adopted for months or a year or longer until someone adopts him. We do have guidelines and a foster care handbook but its really just very basic stuff. And we do not send people sick horses that will infect their own animals! So please if you have that extra corner you aren't using, a CMHR horse might fit in it perfectly.

Thanks so much from your CMHR Cruise Director!

Much love to all you beautiful people out there who are helping us along.

Well, since I sold all my minis and now just have riding horses, I have found in the past tha one horse sort of equals 5 minis, so, with that in mind, my 3 horses should be equal to about 15 minis, so at $3 a mini, that makes it $45 and I'll toss in another $5 each for each of our 3 dogs, as I know they love to help out too, making it in total, $60 donation plus the generous match of the anonymous donor.
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
MIDNIGHT TONIGHT FOR THE PAYPAL FOLKS!!
default_saludando.gif
:salute

For every $1 you donate, a special donor is giving an additional $2 for you!!

You have a best friend!!
default_wub.png
:wub

US mail folks, you have until Monday postmark!!

The mailbox will surely be exciting next week!!
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin

A huge thank you to all!!

Just send $50.00 via Pay Pal on behalf of Ripley the gelding I fostered until March 2011 for CMHR. He is now living happily in New York, but I still miss him everyday.

Dianne

Just send $50.00 via Pay Pal on behalf of Ripley the gelding I fostered until March 2011 for CMHR. He is now living happily in New York, but I still miss him everyday.

Dianne
Awww...bless your heart Dianne. I sure know what you mean about missing the little ones when they find their forever homes. My fosters will all forever be in my heart!

default_aktion033.gif
Thanks Dianne
default_aktion033.gif
Thank you Getitia for your continued support!! Heart says
default_saludando.gif

We still have several hours to go for the match, it ends at midnight pacific time tonight!!

You have plenty of time to hit that paypal button, and is so easy!!

If you prefer to mail a check or money order, all of those with a postmark of yesterday, today and also Monday will too be part of this awesome match. MAKE sure you get it postmarked on Monday!!

default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif

To the wonderful, kind donor who does this match each year, or one very close. You know how I feel about you and I can not begin to say thank you enough. Not just the money, but the generosity you share spreads to so many. You double the kindness as well. Thank you
default_wub.png

default_xbud.gif
:charge

WE JUST HAVE A FEW HOURS LEFT!!
default_impatient.jpg
:impatient:

For every $1 you donate we have someone who wants to add $2 to that!!
default_worshippy.gif

We have until Midnight Pacific Time!!
default_doh.gif

Hurry!!
default_xreiter.gif
:run
default_xreiter.gif

We can't lose out on this additional funding!
default_10_2_12.gif

We all should be stepping forward and helping such a wonderful cause.
default_pantiesbig.gif

It has been a long 2 weeks, only days to go.
default_thud.gif

default_pray.gif
default_please.gif

Oh my, we have been so busy around the toy shop and bakery we almost ran out of time.
default_saludando.gif
I everyone!! what i lovely thing you are all doing to help these little ones!! Isnt Carolyn the best!! So many wonderful people here and you are all reaching deep into your pockets to help with feed, care, transport and anything to help the little horses have happier lives. There will be lots of happier horses thanks to each and every one of you.

We took up a little collection in the toy shop to help too!! The elves were so excited and wanted to help in any small way they could and even a few of the reindeer put a few coins in the hat....well Prancer tried to slip some Monopoly money in but Dasher caught him and made him put in some real money. We counted it twice to see who was naughty or nice and it looks like everyone was pretty nice.
default_risa8.gif
So on behalf of Santa, myself, the elves and the reindeer we will be sending a check for 200.00 to help with Carolyns goal.

Now Santa seems to remember that he flew over some pretty big fancy schmansy barns last year and he said that he would also like to match the next $100.00 donation from one of those barns! And he said he would make your barn the first one he stops at this Christmas. That

Please make a 100.00 donation and and post that you want Santa to come to your house first so that we can send 300.00 to Chances this holiday!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Thanksgiving

Mrs. Claus

Is it too late to send!?! I just got my check written out so unless someone goes into town tomorrow, it won't go out until Monday
default_no.gif

Dan.

Is it too late to send!?! I just got my check written out so unless someone goes into town tomorrow, it won't go out until Monday
default_no.gif

Dan.
No, definately not to late to send Dan. As long as it is postmarked no later than Monday the 21st your donation will be double matched.

Thank you so much for your generosity!!!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back