CMHR $3 Mission: Ozark Dec. Donation PG. 29

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our current bid on the charcoal drawing is $75!!!
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

It's not to late....this could be the perfect Christmas gift for yourself or a friend. The bidding closes at Noon (Central) TODAY!!!

It truly makes my heart happy to see the generosity of all of you here on this forum! Thank you all so much!
default_wub.png

Time for the total.........as of this morning our total donations received are $1,143. Thank you Debra Sample, your check was received in yesterday's mail!!
default_biggrin.png
with pledges our total will be $1,380. (this does not include the item up for bid right now).

default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked

We have our BIGGEST MATCH!! This is a member who chooses to remain private!! For several years they have offered this AWESOME match and this match only makes the numbers take a huge jump and I mean HUGE!!

This member will match $2 for every $1 donated by you. THAT IS CORRECT! So if you donate $10 they donate $20...yes, your donation is being DOUBLED!!!

This match starts right now, Friday through Saturday midnight PST...if paid through paypal. But wait, it also includes all US Mail donations that have a postmark of today, Saturday, or Monday. We felt we needed to give those who have to get to the post office an extra day.
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

There is now NO reason to wait!!

If you give $3, they give $6...your donation just became worth a total of $9. Really, where else do you get that type of return? We all know the answer to that!!

I want to hear that paypal button ring!!
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin

To donate: By paypal go to CMHR web site at www.chancesminihorserescue.org/ check on the left side of the page to donate.

Tammie Miller. For US Mail:

Tammie Miller is CMHR'S current treasurer - her address is: 5846 Craven Rd, Emmett, Mi 48022 - Please make all checks or money orders payable to CMHR

There is no limit!!

Keep hitting that button!!

GET TO THE POST OFFICE: I am sure Tammie's mail box can hold it all, if not, we'll get here a bigger one!!

default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy

Last edited by a moderator:
default_new_shocked.gif

We have our BIGGEST MATCH!! This is a member who chooses to remain private!! For several years they have offered this AWESOME match and this match only makes the numbers take a huge jump and I mean HUGE!!

This member will match $2 for every $1 donated by you. THAT IS CORRECT! So if you donate $10 they donate $20...yes, your donation is being DOUBLED!!!

This match starts right now, Friday through Saturday midnight PST...if paid through paypal. But wait, it also includes all US Mail donations that have a postmark of today,
Well now, I'm now forced to make another donation. Please don't tell the husband!!
default_laugh.png

Well now, I'm now forced to make another donation. Please don't tell the husband!!
default_laugh.png
Bless your heart Joy!!!
default_wub.png
default_worshippy.gif
default_wub.png
Your secret is safe with me!
default_wink.png

You guys are amazing!!
default_worshippy.gif
There is a special place in heaven for all of you wonderful people!! I know I've said this already but it cannot be said enough....THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

default_aktion033.gif

Whooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!

Joy, Jody, Chanda, thank you so much!! Double your money!!

Double everybody"s money!!

Who's next?

The paypal button is kind of quiet!!

Really, I can hear the paypal button chime!!

default_saludando.gif
:salute
default_saludando.gif

Tammie, sorry more work for you,,,please keep track of dollar amounts for these days so we can let our special friend know what their donation will be. They want, the bigger the better!

Please put Vintage Farms bid for the charcoal painting at 75.00.

Thanks

CONGRATULATIONS!

I can't wait to see which horse you choose!

Thank you for the donation and all your support!!

Awesome, Now I just have to figure out who I want done.. I would also like to add another 50.00 to the double your donation thats going on right now. Should i pay pal it all at once or seperate ?

default_aktion033.gif

You can pay it together and just add a note if you'd like.

Again, thank you so very very much!!

default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

default_new_shocked.gif

Thank you VERY MUCH to the private donor!
default_aktion033.gif
I just sent $100 via paypal in honor of Wiz; he was a very grand old man.
default_wub.png
How exciting that my $100 just turned into $300!!
default_aktion033.gif

My mare Lady would like me to send some in memory of her mom

See The Light (that I used to own.) Lady said she would like that.

Well, this is too good to be true. I'm going to have to send another $50.

I procrastinated on getting around to donating, but glad to see now my donation is tripled!

Latest posts

Back