CMHR $3 Mission: Ozark Dec. Donation PG. 29

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_aktion033.gif
Thanks so much Joy!!!! You will absolutely love your surprise!!
default_yes.gif
:yes

I will start the bid for Marty's book at $30. I LOVE those books!

Thank you so much Marty for donating your awesome book....I LOVE your books!
default_wub.png
My granddaughter who is due to arrive in about 5 weeks is definately going to need these books.
default_aktion033.gif

Our first bid on Marty's wonderful book "Christmas on Miniature Mountain" is at $30. Thank you Ojai Mini's and good luck....Happy bidding!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
The bidding ends tonight at 7pm (central). This will make a wonderful Christmas present for some lucky child or even adult and you'll be donating to a wonderful cause as well!
default_yes.gif

Our total donations received as of this morning is...........$1,088.00 with pending pledges of $237 our total will be $1,325.00.
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Just over a week to go and I hear it's going be an exciting week....stay tuned!
default_hot.gif

I won the bid on the first Ozark surprise bucket, it came today, beyond awesome. I'll share details after I get in from feeding mid-day meal (and probably after the vet visit, she's due at 1PM).

Edited to add: The contents of the surprise bucket, well there wasn't an actual bucket, but even better was a Kensington zipper Show tote in blue. The show tote contained: a blue sheet, a black halter and lead (halter has plaid trim), 2 t-shirts (one AMHR nationals shirt in yellow, and one cute horse cartoon shirt in white) plus an assortment of Ozark Mtn logo merch (notepad, water bottle, fly swatter and some tootsie pops). Just an awesome surprise bucket. Thank you Lisa.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have 3 hours to go on Marty's book ! Thanks again Marty!!

We just have one week and one day to go!!
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked

With the holidays coming up and all are sooooo busy, before time gets away, won't you make your donation today?

How and where to send are on the first page, first post.

So glad you got your surprise from Lisa and thank you for sharing the contents!! Ozark does such an awesome job!!

Tammie, thanks for keeping track of all the donations and for all the updates!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

YOU ARE ALL JUST THE BEST!!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations Reble!!

Marty's books are awesome, I am sure you have a granddaughter who will adore that book.
default_wink.png
:wink

We need to get your info to Marty, she is taking care of the shipping.

Thank you Marty!!

default_wub.png
default_saludando.gif
default_wub.png
default_saludando.gif

We have an awesome item up for auction! Those of you with secret santa's, you may want to take a look.

Or, you have a wonderful horse sitter you need to show appreciation to,,,or to the special person who got you started in Miniatures.

We have a custom charcoal portrait, about 18" x 22". Donated by rbrown who reads a lot on the forum but seldom posts. You can see samples of her work here: http://rbrownart.web...bumid=12265601.

It can be done before Christmas!

Thank you so very much for your support of CMHR,
default_wub.png
:wub

You will need to provide a quality photo of the horse you would like to have done.

This is a wonderful, thoughtful gift that your family or friend will adore for years to come.
default_laugh.png
:OKinteresting

This auction will go until Friday at Noon Central Time.

You can pay by paypal or send check in US Mail.

Noon on Friday!!

Starting bid of $25

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations Reble!!

Marty's books are awesome, I am sure you have a granddaughter who will adore that book.
default_wink.png
:wink

We need to get your info to Marty, she is taking care of the shipping.

Thank you Marty!!

No problem so nice to help out a good cause and so nice of everyone to donate to also help out.

should I email Marty or You Frankie ?

Yep my grand daughter Olivia will love this..
default_aktion033.gif

My bid of $35.00 has been sent through Pay Pal for the CMHR

default_wub.png
default_saludando.gif
default_wub.png
default_saludando.gif

We have an awesome item up for auction! Those of you with secret santa's, you may want to take a look.

Or, you have a wonderful horse sitter you need to show appreciation to,,,or to the special person who got you started in Miniatures.

We have a custom charcoal portrait, about 18" x 22". Donated by rbrown who reads a lot on the forum but seldom posts. You can see samples of her work here: http://rbrownart.web...bumid=12265601.

default_wub.png
:wub
The link to see the artwork doesn't work for me.

Wow look at all the wonderful items up for auction! I have ALL of Marty's books and LOVE them!

It always humbles me tremendously the support of CMHR. With times being so hard for so many, you still open your pocketbooks to donate to the horses in need.
default_wub.png

Congratulations Reble (Mary) on winning Marty's book....I'm sure your granddaughter will LOVE it!!
default_wub.png

Thank you Rhea for your very generous donation of the custom charcoal portrait! The bidding starts at $25....who will be the lucky winner of this awesome prize?

As of this morning our total donations received are $1,123!!
default_488.gif
with additional pledges of $237 our total will be $1,360.
default_new_multi.gif

Thank you again each and everyone of you who have opened your hearts and your wallets to donate whether it be $3 or $50 every dollar makes a difference!

We appreciate you all so much!! Have a wonderful Day!!!
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Yeah! Looks like some good donations heading CMHR's way. Where is everyone, this thread has been slow today?

Heyyyyyyyyyyy!! I apologize for my absence today. As many of you know I just moved back here from TN...but much of my stuff was still in TN, was making final arrangements today, plus work, to get the rest of my things here. That will be tomorrow!!

Thank you for fixing the web link and thank you so much for the wonderful donation!! I hope you will share with us the portrait when complete, if the winning bidder says it's ok.

I will be bidding, but it is not for me. I have a few private bidders contacting me.

ONE WEEK,,,WE JUST HAVE ONE WEEK TO GO!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

So much to do, people to get in touch with, prizes to win, money to count, more money to count!!!

Thanksgiving week is so very busy, so before you forget, just $3 to CMHR!!

We have a custom charcoal portrait, about 18" x 22". Donated by rbrown who reads a lot on the forum but seldom posts. You can see samples of her work here: http://rbrownart.web...lbumid=12265601

You will need to provide a quality photo of the horse you would like to have done.

This is a wonderful, thoughtful gift that your family or friend will adore for years to come.

This auction will go until Friday at Noon Central Time

CURRENT BID IS AT $50

YOU NEED THIS!!!

Latest posts

Back