CMHR $3 Mission: Ozark Dec. Donation PG. 29

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my sis and i would like to donate a prize! we will also pay shipping! who do i talk to about that? every one could bid on it and raise more money :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year I just posted a prize right here in the thread. I donated a thing and said the first person to donate $xx wins. When I knew they'd paid CMHR I mailed the prize out.

I raised over $100 for CMHR last year that way!
default_yes.gif

Thank you Robin! I appreciate that! Our little elf Carolyn must be over the top busy today.
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

Shadowpaints I am not sure how Carolyn would like that to run so I will wait for her to come on in and give directions. This is her show and she does such a fabulous job!
default_aktion033.gif

I have the following to send to the highest bidder. Bidding will end at noon tomorrow (sunday) Eastern time. (11 central) I will pay shipping and mail as soon as I get confirmation that it has been paid and I get an address.

This is an extra large mini halter that I have added some "bling" to.

halter1-c.jpg

halter1.jpg

The dots are gold colored and alternated with rhinestones.

Have Fun!!!
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

This is my favorite thread! I'm not active on the forum anymore but I come here each year just to read and participate in this awesome cause! Thank you, Carolyn, for keeping this going year after year! And to all you wonderful, caring CMHR board members and foster homes for your love and care of the poor little horses that need help.

I want to offer a match. I will match the total of today's donations. (paypal paid by midnight PST)

Have a great day!

Liz

Hey, Liz, I just took you up on your offer to match.

Rita

default_rolleyes.gif
Well, you guys have been busy without me, and boy am I glad!!

I moved back to Indiana about 5 weeks ago, have been staying with some friends, but got the keys to my house today!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah although I didn't move, I had to go measure for things, curtains, other odds and ends, fencing, you know, the have to stuff!!

If you would like to donate a prize, please message me with the information and I will put it up as we can. We still have several prizes to go!! Like to spread them out just a little, plus save some for the big push during the last week. Any and all are greatly appreciated!!
default_saludando.gif

Liz, I was soooooo happy to see you here. I too enjoy this post so very much and knowing you will be here just adds to that excitement!!

Lets have a great Sunday!!!

Thank you to each and every one, and I do mean to ALL!

Thank you so much Liz for matching our donations received yesterday....how very kind and generous of you!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you to everyone who has offerend to donate prizes to help us make more money!! We so appreciate your generosity!
default_new_multi.gif

Thank you Dannigirl for offering the halter for auction....LOVE the bling!!
default_488.gif
The current bid by Carolyn for this halter is $15....if you would like this halter please bid on it before Noon (EST).

Our total donations received yesterday were $60 that will be matched $ per $ by Liz. Woo Hoo! so that will be a total of $120!! Plus we had the $111 pledge by silver dollar that will be matched by her company for another $222.

So our actual donations received grand total is.......$758!!!!
default_488.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
With matches and pledges the total is $1,140.
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

You guys ROCK!!!!!

Enjoy your Sunday....today is Thanksgiving Day here at my home as will be celebrating with my son before he returns to North Carolina tomorrow!

Thank you Carolyn for offering your time to host this again for CMHR and the horses! It's so much fun keeping up with it.

Thank you Tammie for keeping up with the money and giving updates! I know that is very time consuming.

And lastly, but certainly not least, THANK YOU to all who are participating, matching and donating prizes!!! CMHR couldn't run without all of you!

Happy Sunday!

~Shannon

I have the following to send to the highest bidder. Bidding will end at noon tomorrow (sunday) Eastern time. (11 central) I will pay shipping and mail as soon as I get confirmation that it has been paid and I get an address.

This is an extra large mini halter that I have added some "bling" to.

halter1-c.jpg

halter1.jpg

The dots are gold colored and alternated with rhinestones.

Have Fun!!!
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Hurry!!!!! Only one hour left.

Yeah!!!!! We so needed a new halter!! Now I don't have to go hunt, it is just perfect!!

I will message you,,,thank you so much, I will get the money to Tammie!!

Thanks for the wonderful donation!!

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

WE ONLY HAVE JUST OVER A WEEK TO GO!! ONLY $3 FOR OUR MISSION OF THANKS!!

default_biggrin.png
default_new_shocked.gif

TAA-DAA

Lisa from Ozark Tack has offered yet another amazing bucket of mini-surprises!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

It is a bucket FILLED with items/tack for you miniatures!!

Your only hint is, we will need your miniatures size, your size and we might even need your favorite color!!

This bucket will be auctioned off on this thread.

Please make sure to read any previous posts to have the correct current bid.

Bidding closes at 7 pm central time on Monday.

This will be the best thing that you win all year, Lisa always makes sure of it.

Thank you again Lisa for your continued support, you are the best!!

The bidding starts at $25 and I can tell you it is worth more than double!!

Let the fun begin!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

default_biggrin.png
default_new_shocked.gif

TAA-DAA

Lisa from Ozark Tack has offered yet another amazing bucket of mini-surprises!!
default_aktion033.gif

It is a bucket FILLED with items/tack for you miniatures!!

Your only hint is, we will need your miniatures size, your size and we might even need your favorite color!!

This bucket will be auctioned off on this thread.

Please make sure to read any previous posts to have the correct current bid.

Bidding closes at 7 pm central time on Monday.

This will be the best thing that you win all year, Lisa always makes sure of it.

Thank you again Lisa for your continued support, you are the best!!

The bidding starts at $25 and I can tell you it is worth more than double!!

Let the fun begin!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back