CMHR $3 Mission of Thanks : Final items, huge thank you Pg. 19

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What we still have for you. This is our last official day, but it actually runs through tomorrow. Hoping with many having the day off tomorrow will be productive as well.

We have an anonymous donor who has their last $200...and are going to give to the mission.

But what they want is for a few who have their last $100 and CAN! Maybe haven't gotten around to it, here's your push you may need.

What we need: 2 different donors, $100 a piece through paypal, ending our mission with a big bang...bucks!! You give a $100, someone else does, we get $400 total!

$3 For sharing a story about your senior horse.

$1 For sharing what you are thankful for.

To keep you up to date, what we have remaining:

There are 2 sides of the pyramid going up to the top, you the bidders have one side, the donor has the other, and at the top is the goal, $75.

The starting bid is a $5 donation done by you, that is the amount you will give, on the other side the donor matches that $5.

The next person will bid $10, as does the donor.

When we get to $30, the donor gives $30, etc. and so on!! Until we hit $75 at the top.

And if you are curious as to what we make, well just the donors side will total $600 when we reach the top!!

WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR A $55 BID!

Your choice of a Holiday Halter for your horse!! We have 2 LEFT and they are for sale at $30 each!!

Given by an anonymous donor, thank you so much!!

To see what may be available to you visit the CMHR store at http://store.chances...org/hohoha.html

Joel Resenstern has donated one of his new CD's!! He is a wonderful horseman and an even better singer!! We are offering this CD for $20 Thank you Joel for helping with our Mission!! This would make a great Christmas present for anyone on your list!!

We again this year have a gift certificate from Rhea Brown! Rhea is a long time equine lover and a very talented artist. She does charcoal, pastel and watercolor. If you look at her portrait information page it will tell you what you can get for your $150. http://rbrownart.webs.com/

Lisa from Ozark Mountain has given us A THIRD SURPRISE BUCKET!!
default_doh.gif
We are going to sell it at a medium the other 2 went for at auction, so it is up at $125!

I hope this helps some, was just updated!

I do have to work tomorrow, but will still get here when I have the chance. But wanted to say, Happy Thanksgiving to you ALL and I am thankful for YOU!

Happy Thanksgiving to you!!!! Full and happy I hope!

Check above post for all we still have for our Mission!!

Can't thank you all enough! I am off to work, would love to come home tonight and find all has been taken and we reached the top of the pyramid!!!

I wanted to take a moment to stop by this morning and wish everyone a VERY Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you so very much for opening your hearts to CMHR for another successful 3.00 Mission Of Thanks! We will be able to help so many with your generous donations.
default_wub.png

Debby, you will LOVE this CD!! I haven't heard a Christmas CD this good since Bing Crosby!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Thank you too for helping us with a success match!

I too would like to take this time to thank all of the very special people who gave from the heart! All of you who gave when I know you had other places that money could of gone, the wonderful and kind donors of some awesome gifts/prizes, the quiet donors who gave so very much of themselves. And the staff of LB who yet again this year put up with this thread for 3 weeks now, but geese did the time go by quickly!!
default_bye-sad.gif

If you are to receive a gift, please message me with your information and what the prize is, so I may get the information to the correct person. Most of our donors are paying for shipping them self and I need to get the info to them. Please do not send to myself and Tammie, we get confused easily and not sure if it is the same item or another one.

You guys have been so wonderful again this year, and from the bottom of my heart and the bottom of Misty's hoof, we thank you so very much, because with out you, we have no mission!!

A few things we have left and will leave up for sale until Sunday at noon. Please post here that you would like it. Check all threads following this one to make sure it hasn't been taken.

The pyramid match ended with the $55 bid! Thank you to all who helped us make the climb! Our donor, doubling your money has already sent in her match total....thank you!!!

Your choice of a Holiday Halter for your horse!! We have 2 LEFT and they are for sale at $30 each!!

Given by an anonymous donor, thank you so much!!

To see what may be available to you visit the CMHR store at http://store.chances...org/hohoha.html

We again this year have a gift certificate from Rhea Brown! Rhea is a long time equine lover and a very talented artist. She does charcoal, pastel and watercolor. If you look at her portrait information page it will tell you what you can get for your $150. http://rbrownart.webs.com/

Lisa from Ozark Mountain has given us A THIRD SURPRISE BUCKET!!
default_doh.gif
We are going to sell it at a medium the other 2 went for at auction, so it is up at $125!'

Don't let these slip away, awesome items for you and your horse!

I wish for everyone, a Thanksgiving every day! Thank you again to all have been involved with this mission!

I hope to see some take advantage of what we have left.

You guys truly are a great group of people with kind hearts!! To you, yes you, thank you!!

Thank you so much to each and every person that has helped during this years 3.00 Mission Of Thanks! It is most appreciated! The horses will surely benefit from all the kindness.
default_wub.png
default_smile.png

Did I miss the total that was raised this year? I skimmed through the last few days worth of posts and didn't see anything.
default_smile.png

No, Tammi is scrabbling to get the total together, soon!!!!!!!

We may get a "close" total.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tammi already knows via e-mail, but wanted to post as well. My halter arrived in the mail the other day and its so cute, I got the Crazy Hearts pattern. It might be spring before anyone gets to try it on, with yak coat in place, I don't know if it'll fit right now (plus they are all so dirty and its way to cold for baths).

Not sure if anything is left - but hope you can use what was sent. Thanks for the work you do!

Latest posts

Back