CMHR $3 Mission of Thanks : Final items, huge thank you Pg. 19

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Angie Foy has donated a great prize!!
default_worshippy.gif
Show folks, look here!! A wonderful bag approximately 15" x 15" with show ribbons!! "The winner can either send the ribbons plus $5 for return shipping of bag or I can use my own ribbons, if the winner is not a show person, but will need $5 for sending it to them. The ribbons from my own stock will not be as many blues and reds etc as they may be from their own ribbons. I have to use what I have."

This is awesome!! Thanks Angie so much!! Angie has donated her time to make 2 of these bags, all you have to do is supply the ribbons I am pretty sure you already have! We always hear the question, just what do you do with all your ribbons.

BOTH ARE SOLD SOLD SOLD

I may just have to dig and see if I can find mine!

FOR PICTURE: https://mail-attachm...E22Gp2Y8df4xZqg

SORRY, can't get a picture up to save my soul this morning.

PLUS....WE ARE AT $30 FOR THE PYRAMID! SOOOOOOOO...THE FIRST PERSON TO PURCHASE ANGIE'S TIME, WE WILL ALSO PUT AT THE $30 MARK ON THE PYRAMID MATCH! SO YOU BUY AT $30, GOES TO PYRAMID MATCH, DONOR GIVES $30, YOU JUST GOT A BAG AND DOUBLED YOUR MONEY!!

Last edited by a moderator:
We again this year have a gift certificate from Rhea Brown! Rhea is a long time equine lover and a very talented artist. She does charcoal, pastel and watercolor. If you look at her portrait information page it will tell you what you can get for your $150. She is easy to work with and will help you to get the portrait you are looking for with your favorite horse. We just can't thank all these young people who have stepped up to help our mission, they sure make the future look good!

http://rbrownart.webs.com/

She has given us a $150 certificate for our mission! We are selling it for $150!

Just post here that you would like the certificate, send payment to CMHR and it's yours!! It is a memory you will always have! Thank you again so much Rhea!!

I have read several reviews on this DVD and they were all "thumbs up", "easy to follow", "well worth the price".

Remember it is a DVD. Brooke is a clipping machine, well sought after during National and World Show time, and with good reason!

She was so eager to help with our mission and it is greatly appreciated.

Getting this DVD may save you tons in clipping fees!

SOLD SOLD It is a great value, that is one clipping job you paid for, so look at all you will save! Maybe you'll become the next Clippergirl!!

557587_420300301357332_484863262_n.jpg

http://www.layuqwam....ke/winners.html

Angie Foy has donated a great prize!!
default_worshippy.gif
Show folks, look here!! A wonderful bag approximately 15" x 15" with show ribbons!! "The winner can either send the ribbons plus $5 for return shipping of bag or I can use my own ribbons, if the winner is not a show person, but will need $5 for sending it to them. The ribbons from my own stock will not be as many blues and reds etc as they may be from their own ribbons. I have to use what I have."

This is awesome!! Thanks Angie so much!! Angie has donated her time to make 2 of these bags, all you have to do is supply the ribbons I am pretty sure you already have! We always hear the question, just what do you do with all your ribbons.

She will make 2!! The cost to you is $30 each paid to CMHR!

I may just have to dig and see if I can find mine!

FOR PICTURE: https://mail-attachm...E22Gp2Y8df4xZqg

SORRY, can't get a picture up to save my soul this morning.

PLUS....WE ARE AT $30 FOR THE PYRAMID! SOOOOOOOO...THE FIRST PERSON TO PURCHASE ANGIE'S TIME, WE WILL ALSO PUT AT THE $30 MARK ON THE PYRAMID MATCH! SO YOU BUY AT $30, GOES TO PYRAMID MATCH, DONOR GIVES $30, YOU JUST GOT A BAG AND DOUBLED YOUR MONEY!!
I think I got the photo uploaded. Here is what it can look like. The difference being the colorful ribbons you send me. If I have the ribbons by Dec 1, I can have the bag(s) back to you about a week before Christmas--So you can buy both and give one as a Christmas present. If you don't have enough ribbons, I can either mix some of mine in or I can use yours on one side and mine on the other. The sides can match or be different. It is lined so it holds a lot. I carry my laptop with a bunch of other junk in mine. It is hand washable with air drying and it can be ironed.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/Angiefoy/PICT00372-1.jpg

Angie Foy

Lisa from Ozark Mountain has given us A THIRD SURPRISE BUCKET!!
default_doh.gif
We are going to sell it at a medium the other 2 went for at auction, so it is up at $125!

Lisa has been a supporter of our mission since year one! We just can't thank her enough for her generosity through the years!

This surprise is PACKED with items for you and your miniature. And although it is a surprise, you will still have it personalize by letting Lisa know your size, your miniatures size and a color of your choice! Everyone who has ever won this surprise were MORE than pleased! You just get awesome stuff here and CMHR gets a big chunk of change!!

She is here for us year round, I hope you visit her site when you are in need: http://www.minitack.com/

For those of you are unable to help financially, here is a way for you to help and all you have to do is type...SOMEONE IS DONATING $3 FOR YOU!!

This is what the donor has requested: I'd like to hear about beloved older horses that people have had or continue to care for. Just a tribute to the seniors from people who own them and how senior horses have impacted their life.

This donor is going to give $3 for every post, story written about your senior horse.
default_thumbup.gif
Up to 100 posts!!!!! So post, share and let a friend know to come here to do the same! ​Thank you so very very much to this wonderful anonymous donor!!!!

Just how easy is this $300?!?! But we need YOU!! I can not wait to hear your stories!!

I was the 4th horse club leader in Florida for 5 years. Two Saturdays a month I held clinics at my place for all the kids to come and bring their horses. A little girl showed up with the most beligerent nasty dispositioned little young pony you'd ever want to deal with. I offered to train him for her for free before he killed her and told her to leave him with me. I put a lot of training on this pony in hopes of making him a great all around pony. I ended up boarding him for free for years. She eventually was able to show him during this time and he was pretty good too. Fast forward several years when I had moved far away and then returned back to the area when I answered an add for a mare and could not believe my eyes on who was peeping out at me behind a bush. It was him. His little girl had grown up and what a reunion we had. She wanted me to have him and made me promise to keep him forever which I gladly did. I didn't buy the mare but I came home with Frosty who was getting up in years. He had a beauty make over and I got him for my tiny boys to show and my other pee wee students to use. He had a wonderful live being fussed over and lived like a king in my barn like he did way back when. Frosty never forgot me or his training and was a perfect show pony for them for a long time shown in all the halter and showmanship classes, english and western pleasure I swear he never missed a lead in his life and he also jumped. Everyone at the shows knew him as he was the most popular pony in town and always in the ribbons. He passed away at age 36 in my arms. A promise kept.

OK, I will do the first bag - love the bags, really nice! But, I do not show, at least not yet, so I will need Angie to use her ribbons. PayPal payment on the way now....
default_xreiter.gif

Angie, let me know how to get the $5.00 to you...

OK, I will do the first bag - love the bags, really nice! But, I do not show, at least not yet, so I will need Angie to use her ribbons. PayPal payment on the way now....
default_xreiter.gif

Angie, let me know how to get the $5.00 to you...
GREAT!!!!! As soon as Carolyn (Frankie) lets me know it is ok, I will find the ribbons in my storage boxes and start right after Thanksgiving. I hope you like it as much as I like mine.

WOW! Miss a day here you miss alot!!!! I'm a bit overwhelmed here with all the different items offered for sale and putting names to who bought them. If you could contact me at [email protected] if you have recently purchased one of these items and paid by paypal. Also, to make it easier for me could you please make a note as to what your payment was for which some of you did but there are a few payments that I do not know what they were for so if you made a payment in the last few days for an item please contact me so you'll be sure to get it. THANK YOU so much for you cooperation!

I'll be back later with a running total! Have a wonderful day!

Yeeeeeehaaaaaa!! By LR purchasing one of the bags at $30, it also went to our Pyramid!!!!!! So the Pyramid Match is at $35!!

Need a bid of $35 and our donor will also donate $35!!!!
default_impatient.jpg
default_impatient.jpg
default_impatient.jpg

It sure has been a great great day!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Looking forward to our total????
default_aktion033.gif
default_488.gif

Quick question---can someone pay an extra $5 for the other ribbon bag, thereby making it the $35 step in the pyramid? Just a thought..................

You go girl!!! One second, let me check with the official Mission Referee !
default_whistling.gif
default_impatient.jpg
We have a ruling: GREAT idea and yeah we can do that!!!!!

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

I will take the $35 bid. Sent via Paypal.

Good Evening everyone......Wow it sure has been busy here the past few days! Let's keep it up only 2 more days to go!! So many awesome prizes and the pyramid match and now getting $3 donated just for telling your story of your senior mini. Always love to read the stories and Marty I loved your story about Frosty.

Well I know you have all been waiting for a total.....as near as I can figure with paypal payments, matches and pledges the total is somewhere around $1,252.00. Please keep in mind it is hard keeping a running total when all the payments and matches have not been made. When we close this out and everyone has paid I will have an accurate total so PLEASE bear with me.

Thank you again to all who have stepped up to help this wonderful organization! You are all a TRUE blessing to our cause.

Sincerely,

Tammie Miller

CMHR Treasurer

WOW! Thanks so much to everyone!!

Tammie, I know it must be difficult, we appreciate the "close" total!
default_yes.gif

To keep you up to date, what we have remaining:

1. There are 2 sides of the pyramid going up to the top, you the bidders have one side, the donor has the other, and at the top is the goal, $75.

The starting bid is a $5 donation done by you, that is the amount you will give, on the other side the donor matches that $5.

The next person will bid $10, as does the donor.

We want it raised by $5 and only $5, need to go slow to get to the top as that is what the donor matches!!

When we get to $30, the donor gives $30, etc. and so on!! Until we hit $75 at the top.

And if you are curious as to what we make, well just the donors side will total $600 when we reach the top!!

WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR A $40 BID!

2. Your choice of a Holiday Halter for your horse!! We have 3 LEFT and they are for sale at $30 each!!

Given by an anonymous donor, thank you so much!!

To see what may be available to you visit the CMHR store at http://store.chances...org/hohoha.html

3. CMHR Tote Bag, we have 10 at $6 each.

Given by an anonymous donor, thank you so very much!

To see the Tote Bag go to http://store.chances...hrtotebags.html

4. Joel Resenstern has donated one of his new CD's!! He is a wonderful horseman and an even better singer!! We are offering this CD for $20 Thank you Joel for helping with our Mission!! This would make a great Christmas present for anyone on your list!!

5. We again this year have a gift certificate from Rhea Brown! Rhea is a long time equine lover and a very talented artist. She does charcoal, pastel and watercolor. If you look at her portrait information page it will tell you what you can get for your $150. http://rbrownart.webs.com/

6. Lisa from Ozark Mountain has given us A THIRD SURPRISE BUCKET!!
default_doh.gif
We are going to sell it at a medium the other 2 went for at auction, so it is up at $125!

7. A donor is going to give $3 for every post, story written about your senior horse.
default_thumbup.gif
Up to 100 posts!!!!! So post, share and let a friend know to come here to do the same! ​Thank you so very very much to this wonderful anonymous donor!!!

IF YOU WANT OR NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE GIFTS, PRIZES, PLEASE CHECK PAGES 14, 15, 16, of this thread, FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION AND WEB SITE ADDRESSES. I just wanted to condense into one post all we had remaining. Where I posted it originally you will find much more info.

TO DONATE YOUR $3 OR WHAT YOU CAN:

If paying by Check please send to:

Chances Mini Horse Rescue

5846 Craven Road

Emmett, MI 48022

Putting $3 Mission in the notes(For)

Or go to: http://chancesminihorserescue.org/ and select the Paypal button to make a donation. Please note that it is for the $3 Mission, and if for a gift, please note which gift.

Please check post above for all we still have available for you! I will try and keep that post up to date through Thanksgiving!

Still looking for a $40 bid for the pyramid!!! We want to get to the top!!

Also your story of a special senior horse, that post will earn CMHR $3, all you need do is type!!

I will take the $35 bid. Sent via Paypal.
This means you have purchased one of my ribbon bags if you want it. If you do not, it will remain available. Let me and the rest of the group know. Also, do you have your own ribbons or will I be using mine? Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Angie

I don't really have a story about a single older horse, but wanted to earn the $3 so here goes. We bought a couple of herds of mares over the last 15 years. We never got really close to any single one of them because we have a lot of horses. We have gotten close to many of their offspring and a couple of them are getting older now. Our main goal is to keep all the older mares with us and happy as long as we can. We have about 10 or 12 that are past optimal breeding age and will never be bred again. We have plenty of young ones for that. These older mares get to be in the pasture all day and come in at night to get some grain and be checked for problems. They spend most of their time together unless the younger mares have foals in the group with them. then they appear to be 'grandmas' to the little ones. Allowing the little ones to play around them and teaching them some manners. Kinda cute to watch. They will be here till the day they die and then they will be buried just beyond the pasture so they can continue watch over their 'family'.

Good morning, it is our OFFICIAL last day!
default_yes.gif
But with so much going on it will take us several days to close it out!

I sure do know everyone is busy with the holiday, today for sure in preparing. We ask that you please take a second and donate your $3. You are already here, already reading, stop what you are doing, reflect on all you have, all you have to be thankful for and pass that along!
default_thumbup.gif

It has been a wonderful mission, so many wonderful people have made that happen. Do not let the "total" fool you, it is MUCH higher as the matches and a few others are not, have not been included. Waiting on some payments, checks to come in to verify the match, then the match given...not an easy thing to track, thanks Tammie so much for organizing all the confusion. When the "final" total is listed, you will have done your self proud!
default_worshippy.gif

We still have many prizes/gifts available, if this kicks to the next page, all those gifts are located on page 16.

We have a private donor for the $40 on the pyramid match!!!! Yeah, thank you so much!! We now need a $45 bid/donor to continue up the pyramid! For an added bonus, we are adding in one of the CMHR holiday halters (your choice) with the $45 bid!!

It would be great to get to the top, this donor is wanting to match all the way up!!

We are still asking you to share your story of your favorite senior horse. A different anonymous donor is giving $3 FOR YOU, just share your story!!

Latest posts

Back